7

Jordan

"Seriously?" Gia asked and I nodded. "Best friends? Mm mm you nasty dog." She finished making me laugh.

"Hey, they both wanted me." I said trying to defend myself.

"But you break up with her and the first thing comes to your mind is, 'hey let me go fuck her best friend?'" She asked.

"Man lemme alone." I said hitting her with the pillow.

"You dirty." She said laughing.

"Okay what yours?" I asked

"What's my what?"

"One thing you did that felt right but was wrong." I said. She thought about it for a while then started laughing. Oh oh that's never good.

"Um I had a foursome." Oh that's not too bad. "With three other guys." She finished.

"Oh shit you out here living life huh?" I asked then dapped her up.

"Man it was a hard time in life." She said laughing.

"That don't sound like a hard time to me." I said, her laughing slowly dying down.

"It was after me and my ex broke up. I used sex to fill the void, you know?" She said then look over at me.

"Like you needed his love or something?" I asked causing her to shake her head.

"Nah I was addicted to drugs a while back and when I got off I tried to fill that void with sex but..." she said then trailed off. "I don't like sex enough." She finished looking off into space.

"Wait." I said laughing. "What do you mean you don't like sex enough?" I asked confused. I mean she's the one that wanted this to just be sex so what the hell she mean she don't like sex enough.

"I have sex for fun but it's not something I need... you know?"

"No I don't know. To be quit frank I'm confused as fuck, but fuck that. You was a drug addict?"

"Still am." She corrected. "Even after rehabilitation, you will always be considered an addict." She said causing me to nod my head in understanding.

"So how did you get addicted?" I asked.

"So I got involved with my ex when I was about 14." She said then thought about it for a minute. "Yeah I was 14, and I went through a lot in my childhood so in all honesty, a relationship wasn't the best thing for me." She said while messing with her cardigan's loose threads.

"So we got in a relationship and he introduced me to weed, and you know how that goes." I too had a bad past with weed. I have an addictive personality and honestly drugs aren't something I should've gotten hip to.

Gia

"Yeah do we'd smoke together all the time, and every time the high would just get better and better. On top of it our relationship was very toxic."

"Did he hit you?" Jordan asked.

"A few times."

"Damn G." He said then looked away.

"I know but I thought he loved me and I was blinded by that." I said then shrugged.

"That's not love."

"I know that now." I said in an obvious tone.

"So you got addicted to weed?" Jordan asked. He was so confused I am so bad at telling stories.

"No no I got addicted to crack." I said.

"Oh fuck." He said loudly making me laugh.

"Yeah he used to lace my shit." I said then shook my head.

"How'd you find out?"

"Well..." I said then drifted off. "I was about 16 at the time. At this point he's been lacing my shit for a good year and a half. So he brought me to one of his friend's little kick back. Everybody there was vibing and smoking." I said then started laughing a lil. "So I'm some what high and I look at his best friend and I'm like 'What's up with yo weed?' his high ass all like 'Its good right.' So I'm like hell no I'm barely high you know."

"Right right." Awe he is so interested.

"So he's all like 'that's because such and such be lacing yo shit.' I'm looking at his ass like what the fuck he talking about. Then he looks at me all like oh shit I fucked, I slipped kind face. So I go crazy. I found my ex in some other room getting head from some girl. I beat that nigga ass then pressed charges." I said nonchalantly.

"That when you left Texas?"

"Yessir." I said then looked at him, trying to read him.

"Well that doesn't make me feel any differen about you I'm just glad you're clean and better." He said while looking in my eyes.

"Awe thank you." I said while blushing. "And if you did have a problem with it, yo ass could've kicked rocks." I said making him laugh. I was dead ass serious though. Throughout the years I have learned to put myself first, and I am great at it.

"So when you gon tell me your story." I asked him.

"What story?" He asked acting confused. "How you know I have a story?"

"I just do." I said then shrugged. "So tell me. How did the great Jordan become the person he is today."

"Well for starters I have terrible mommy issues." He said.

"Is that right?" I asked already knowing.

"Yes Ms Psychiatrist, I bet you could tell." He said.

"Maybe."

"I didn't always have the best relationship with my mom growing up." He continued. "She's always try to belittle me and made me feel like less of a man."

"Is that still the case with her now?" I asked.

"Nah our relationship is a little better now." He said.

"That's good."

"Yeah and plus some other shit, but that's a story for another time." He said shutting down.

"That fine boo take yo time." I said not trying to push him anymore. "Wanna go get some food?"

"Nahhh when you gon cook for me like your promised." He asked while looking at me side way. Ughh ever since I told him I could cook he's just been bothering me about it.

"Okay Jordan." I sighed. "I'll cook for you." I said.

"Finally." He said then got up and walked to the kitchen, me following behind him.

"Annoying ass." I mumbled making him laugh.

"Quick question: you got mommy or daddy issues?" He asked while looking at me.

"Neither." I said then shrugged. "I just have issues."

~
That concludes chapter 7
Just a short and cute filler
The besties are back
Vote comment and share
Good criticism only
Excuse any errors
xxx