14

Gia

"Family!" I yelled as I walked through the door of my older brother's home. "I'm home!" I said as I strutted to the living room.

"My dramatic baby sister." My older brother, Khalil said as he clapped.

"Brother." I smirked then gave him a hug.

"Auntie!" His four year old son, Adrian yelled, running over to me.

"Hey nephew." I said excitedly, squatting down to his level to give him a hug.

In the kitchen was my dad cooking, probably waiting for me. My mom was by the couch with my brother's wife, Morgan, holding their newborn baby girl.

"Daddy." I said as I walked into the kitchen, placing my bag on the island.

"Umm ma'am this isn't a showcase." Khalil said then placed my back on the floor.

"Bitch-"

"Gia." My dad said sternly.

"I know yo bobble headed son did not just put my bag on the ground." I said then grabbed my bag from him.

"I don't care about your little bag." He said smartly.

"Honey this little bag." I said while dangling it in front of him. "Is a Hermès Birkin 30 Gris Perle Matte Alligator with Gold hardware baby. Roughly 200,000 okay?" I said then placed my back on the island.

"Wow Daddy's money got you all that, and you're still not broke yet?" He asked with a "shocked" look. Fucking bitch.

"Hey stop." My dad said putting a end to our bickering.

"Sure did and your daddy's money too." I mumbled under my breath causing my dad to looked at me side way.

"Okay I'm done." I said surrendering then glanced over my dads shoulder to see what he was cooking up.

Instead of staying in the kitchen with Khalil and his bad energy I decided to go see my mom and Morgan.

"Where you going I need you!" My dad called out.

"Ask Khalil to help you." I mumbled.

"Hello ladies." I said while approaching the two. "Hey mommy." I said then gave her hug.

"Hey baby, how are you?" My mom said while rocking us back and forth.

"Ehh I'm living." I said then pulled away and sat next to Morgan.

"Hey sis." She said then wrapped an arm around me while she held the baby in the other.

"How are you baby mama?" I asked while hugging her back.

"I'm good babes." She said while looking at her baby girl. "Allyssa meet your auntie, Gia." She said to the baby.

"Hey chunky." I said while pinching her cheek. "You look just like your mommy. Thank god." I said mumbling the last part making Morgan laugh.

"You wanna hold her?" She asked.

"Not yet." I said while admiring the baby's beauty. I hate holding babies when they're so young. 

"Sister!" I heard causing me to look up seeing Kelly and Kre sprint down the stairs.

My sour mood literally dropped, my serious face now being replaced with a smile. I got up off the couch and walked over to the staircase where I was bombarded with hugs.

"Ahh my babies." I said while squeezing them tightly.

"Yo can we go to Chick-fil-A." Kre whined after we pulled away.