11

Jordan

"On yo stomach." I demanded.

"Okay baby." Gia said softly.

She laid flat on her stomach and placed one of the smaller pillows under her, to help define her arch.

"Good girl." I said then slapped her ass.

I climbed on to the bed, hovering over her. I leaned over to leave trails of kisses from her neck down to her back and straight down to her ass, leaving a kiss on both her cheeks. I eased back up and started to rub the tip of my dick against her slit. After teasing her for a lil bit she finally reached behind her and put it in herself.

"Ohhh fuck." We moaned out in union.

I grabbed her waist and started moving in and out slowly. I took this time to examine her body. Her skin was so smooth and it was such deep and rich brown. I watch as she gripped the sheets while I sped up.

"Mmmm." She moaned into the pillow. I grabbed her hair and wrapped it around my hand and pulled her towards me.

"I can't hear you baby." I whispered in her ear with one of my hand gripping her waist.

"Jordann." She moaned out, throwing her head back on my shoulder. I took the opportunity to wrap my hand around her throat.

"Yes princess?" I said then quickened my pace.

Instead of answering, she fell back down on the bed. I leaned over putting both of my hands over hers and started to give her slow and deep strokes.

"You're gonna make me cumm." She moaned softly. Gia is so sexy but her moans are so soft I could barely hear her.

Not wanting to, I pulled out and kissed the back of her head then eased back up.

"Turn around." I said to her.

She sat up, removing the pillow from underneath her, then turned around and laid down on her back. I placed her legs over my shoulder and looked down at her.

"Go a head and put it in baby." She reached down and rubbed it against her slit the slowly put it in.

Instead of starting of slow like I did before, I pounded into her roughly.

"Oh my god." She moaned then pulled me down to her, wrapping her arms around my neck. I rested my head in the side of her neck, leaving kisses against her neck.

"I'm gonna cum baby." She panted.

"I know baby, I know." I said.

Continuing at the same speed, I removed my face from her neck to look at her. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head and her mouth was slightly parted. I leaned down and kissed her lips repeatedly until she kissed back.

I started feeling her grip tighten around me then relaxed signaling that she was close.

"You coming baby?" I asked while looking in her eyes.

"Yess, oh fuck yes." She moans. I kept going until finally, we both came.

I hope she doesn't think that we're done, cause we are just getting started.

~

When I woke up this morning, it was just me alone in bed. I reached over to grab my phone off the night to check the time. It's was now 2 pm. Well damn. Good pussy will really knock you the fuck out.

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a piss. On the counter was a towel, a washcloth, and a toothbrush. I took care of my business then hopped in the shower. After doing all my hygiene shit I went back into the room with my towel wrapped around me. Gia was on the bed this time watching something on the tv.