12

Gia

"Y'all did what now?" Cecelia's loud ass asked.

"Yes girlll." I dragged out. "That man blew my back out."

"So what's next for y'all?" Amelia asked.

"Wellll we are dating." I said making all of us squeal. "And we're working towards a relationship." I said making us squeal again.

"Ughh I hate you." Cece said. "We were supposed to be playing these niggas now look at you, glowing and shit." She said then took a sip of her drink.

We were at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants just chatting it up. We loved us some Mexican food and this was the best Mexican spot in Phoenix.

"Girl I am not glowing." I said then took a bite of my taco.

"Uh uh." Amelia said, pointing at me. "You definitely have that I just got some dick glow."

"Oh fuck speaking of dick." I said then reached down into my bag and pulled out a plan b. I opened it up and threw is back then took a sip of my drink. After I was done I looked back over at the girls, who were looking at me with shocked expression.

"What?" I asked.

"That man fucked you raw!?" Cece exclaimed causing me to shake my head in embarrassment.

"Cecelia please lower your voice." Amelia said.

"Fuck that, you love that man." Cece said making me laugh.

"I don't love any-" I started but was cut off by Cece.

"You can't tell me nuffin, you love that man." She said while pointing at me.

Amelia and I bursted out laughing, unable to contain our laughter any longer. I love this girl but goddamn she is too much.

"I bet he over there waiting on yo ass to come home."  She said causing me to sip my drink and Amelia to gasps.

"You're letting him spend that night again?" Amelia ask.

"Hell yes girl." I said seriously. "I might get some dick tonight."

"Look at you." Cecelia said.

"Shit look at Jordan." Amelia said then froze. "Oh no, poor Kaila." She said making me and her laugh.

"Hey leave my friend alone." Cece said, glaring at us.

"Jordan put that bitch in her place." I said.

"Oh lord and you know how reckless his mouth can be." Amelia said then sipped her drink. "You better go check up on your girl." She said to Cece making us laugh again.

"I hate y'all." Cece said trying not to laugh.

"Okay okay enough about me, Amelia how are you and Gio." I asked.

"Oh shit." Cece mumbled.

"What y'all got into it?" I asked.

"No but your brother is talking about he wants a baby." Amelia said making my jaw drop.

"A what?" I question.