Show Me

Pierre visited me before I fell asleep. We talked about Adrian not using his sin. This went on for an hour until she left. I fell asleep till morning. I got dressed and the end around. Adrian was sat ding in the corner. "Hey." I greeted him. He nods." Wanna know something that may make you laugh but also be like did that just come out of her mouth?" I ask with a smile. He sits down on the bed. "Hmm alright." Ok. I sit down next to him and start to laugh. "So Pierre came for a visit last night. And she's like you don't use your sin. Or do it properly. And we had a big talk about that. Then smart mouth me said I should show him how it's done just to see his reaction. Hehe!" I said laughing. Adrian shakes his head as he facepalms. "Both if you know nothing about my work." He says." I was more kidding about that part. So what do you do then?" I ask. "I trick people. Sometimes I'll carry it out but most of the time I'll just see if they collapse under temptation. You know how people say 'I'll turn you gay/straight?' I'm the only one who actually means that."He explains. " That sounds like fun.""Its something you're born with as a sin. Its to help distinguish the punishable and the pure. Mine... is strange". I think for a moment before looking at him. " can you show me this 'Charm' of yours?" I ask. He laughs. "Want to come with me? I'd love to have some company while punishing the punishable. Come with me and I'll show you." He says smiling." I thought you'd never ask haha sure!"

"Alright then. Let's go" he says. He pulls out his scythe and swipes it through the air, a portal opens to Stonewall. He stops me we get through. "You have to be careful when I use my charm. Try not to stare for more than five seconds ."I look at him confused. "Why would I stare?" He laughs. "Just trust me". He says. " I do," I told him as I followed him. I take a can of soda out of my bag open it and drink some as I watch. Adrian sits next to a group of guys and starts talking to one of them. A few minutes pass and everything seems to be going normally, but then all of Adrian's features seem to stand out. His smooth pale skin looks like a doll, and his light green eyes seem to glow. It almost seems his face is flawless. 'Holy shit!' I think to myself spitting out my soda all over my shirt. I manage to pull myself away. A few more minutes pass and Adrian taps me on the shoulder."The job is done," He said. I stand up not looking at him right away.

I look down at my shirt and blush. "Hehehe. Did you like the show? He asks . I blush more and nod. "Hehehe. Now you see what I mean? " "yeah. Hehe, that was.....something else." I said. "Now you know." He says. We talk some before I head back to my dorm. I lay on my bed for a while before deciding to visit Pierre. I knock and she opens. "Hey, how's your day?" She leads me to the living room. "Paperwork," She says. "Damn. Mine was...... I have to buy a new shirt." I say mostly too myself. "Why? What's wrong?""I skilled soda on it." "Why would you do that?" She asks. I blush. "Come on just tell meeeeeeee". I sigh. "Fine. Adrian decided to let me join him so I could see what his charm does. Note to self...next tome doesn't drink anything. Hehe," I said. "Ooooohhhhhh," she said. "Don't worry I looked away after." "Good." She told me."He's handsome as hell. I know a cute guy when I see one". She says smiling. "No comment," I said as I left and went back to my dorm.