Chapter 1

Bad was having a normal day. He had finally decided to take some time for himself and rest. It felt nice, too nice. Bad could hear the birds chirping outside, he could smell the faint smell of the gluten free muffins that he was making. Everything seemed to be going perfectly.

That is until one of the admins of his server informed him that Skeppy was griefing his server...again.

Bad sighed. He dropped everything he had and made his way to the computer. It was exhausting. Dealing with Skeppy's trolls, how he acts, how he laughs at him...Dealing with Skeppy in general was exhausting.

He joined his server and saw the mess that Skeppy had made. His heart dropped. There was lava everywhere and random blocks were all around the place. He immediately teleported to Skeppy and told him to join teamspeak.

User joined your channel.

There was a small moment of silence between the two. The first one to talk was Skeppy.

"What is it, Bad?" He asked innocently.

Bad hated it. The way Skeppy acted to make people laugh. He was acting like he wasn't the one destroying hours of work just a few minutes ago, which made Bad a little angry.

But he stayed calm, he always did.

"Skeppy! Don't act like you don't know why I asked you to join teamspeak."

A chuckle could be heard from Skeppy's side "I seriously have no idea what you're talking about, Bad."

Bad was getting angrier but he still tried to keep his calm.

"One of the admins told me they saw you grief the server!" Bad said, a little louder than he would've liked.

"I'm not griefing it I'm making it better!" Skeppy exclaimed.

If the argument continued Bad wouldn't be able to hold himself together, so he sighed.

"Whatever Skeppy, you have a backup right? Just fix it and get it over with."

Silence. Skeppy didn't respond. It felt like hours before Bad had to speak up again.

"Skeppy...you do have a backup right? I-I mean you always do..."

Once again, there was no answer. Bad had started to feel anxious. There was no way Skeppy didn't have a backup...right?

"Bad...promise you won't get mad?"

Skeppy finally spoke, yet what he said only made Bad more anxious.

"I promise." He said hesitantly.

"I...may have forgotten to get a backup-"

Bad was almost at his breaking point. Hours of work had been completely destroyed, just because Skeppy wanted Bad to yell at him for a stupid video.

'For a stupid video.' Bad repeated in his head. That's when it hit him. All these trolls, all these times Skeppy annoyed Bad on purpose... Skeppy was using him for content.

"Bad?" Skeppy said.

Bad was snapped away from his thoughts.

'The best thing to do in this situation is to forgive him...right? To be logical, it wasn't his fault that he forgot. It's human nature after all. Besides, forgiving him is what a friend would do.'

'Friend? As if.'

"It's alright Skeppy. I forgive you." Bad said as calm as he possibly could.

Once again, a few seconds passed. Bad flinched when he heard laughter come from the other side of the screen.

"I'm kidding Bad! Of course I have a backup. But wow, you really do believe anything I say." He continued to laugh.

So many thoughts were going through his head. So it was one big troll all along? Bad felt relieved and angry at the same time. It was almost like hearing Skeppy laugh at him made him dizzy.

"What Bad, are you in shock?" Skeppy asked. Normally Bad would've reacted by now.

Too many emotions were filling him up at the same time. He could hardly process anything. Before he could answer, he realized there were tears in his eyes. He quickly wiped them away but the tears kept coming. Bad sniffed, unable to keep his tears from falling.

"B-Bad? Are you seriously crying?"

Maybe this was it. Maybe Skeppy would finally understand how badly his trolls affected him, maybe he'd stop, maybe he'd see things from Bad's perspective for once-

Laughter.

He heard that stupid laughter of his once again.

"Bad, you're such a crybaby!"

That hurt. Probably more than it should've. It was true, Bad was a sensitive person. He had cried multiple times on streams just because people wouldn't stop sending memes for crying out loud!

"Bad?"

This time Skeppy sounded worried. He genuinely sounded worried.

'He's not.'

Stop. The thoughts wouldn't stop. Why? Why couldn't Skeppy try to understand him a little? No. Why couldn't he man up and stop crying like a baby?

"Bad, I-"

User left your channel.

The first thing Bad did after he left teamspeak was to get the gluten free muffins out of the oven. If one thing could cheer him up, it was muffins.

But even while eating he couldn't take his mind of of Skeppy. At this point, he was the reason why he had a hard time trusting people. He always made his fans spam him with memes, even after he specifically asked him not to.

'He doesn't care about you.'

Bad felt like he couldn't eat anymore, he felt disgusted. Just imagining a world where Skeppy wasn't such a meanie towards him made him feel better. Yet the second he realized that world was just fiction and Skeppy would just continue to use him for views he felt terrible. He felt dizzy.

He got up from the table and walked towards the halls. He knew exactly where he was going yet no matter what he did he knew he couldn't stop it.

He promised himself that he wouldn't do it again. So why was this happening, Why couldnt he stop walking? Everything seemed to go slower, he was getting more and more dizzy, his head begun to hurt. And after all that effort he finally managed to enter the room.

Bad took one final step before glancing at his knife collection.

Word count: 1007

Hello everyone! I'm Mystiqq. This is the first fanfic I've ever written so I'm kinda excited^^

This fanfic is gonna include triggering topics so if you're not ok with that I suggest you leave for your own good.

And lastly English isn't my native language so be sure to point out any grammar or spelling mistakes

Have a nice day/night!