Chapter 27

Dahye walked down the halls of NSA, recalling her conversation with Byungho over the weekend.

...

"How did you know?" Byungho asked her. "I tried not to let anyone know."

"Jisung told me." Dahye admitted. "I didn't believe it at first either."

"Oh." Byungho simply said. "Well I'm glad that he did."

Dahye nodded in agreement. "Me too. It must suck to have a sister like her."

Byungho smiled as he shrugged. "Sometimes. But having Ms. Choi as a mother is pretty nice."

Dahye chuckled at the comment. "I love your mother, I'm so jealous."

Byungho smiled back at her. "Yeah, she's pretty great."

Dahye and Byungho quickly ordered their drinks before chatting like they did before. One thing that Dahye noticed that Byungho stared at her with less adoration and affection, but more like the way Hyunjae looked at her.

Like a friend.

"Oh that reminds me." Byungho said once they received their drinks.

"What's up with you and Jisung?"

...

We're just friends.

At least that's what Dahye told him but deep down she wasn't sure. Was he more than that to her?

Jisung's eyes lit up as he caught sight of the girl, making Chenle turn around.

"Hi Dahye." Jisung said to Dahye as she exchanged waves with the two males.

"I'm going to drop by the piano room first. I'll see you two later." Chenle said before walking off, leaving Dahye alone with Jisung.

"Did you want something?" Jisung asked her. Dahye nodded her head.

"Yeah, I spoke with Byungho." Dahye told him. "You were right about him. And I just wanted to thank you for telling me."

"Ah, no problem." Jisung responded shyly as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm glad you two are on good terms now."

Dahye smiled at him. "Yeah I seriously owe you for that one."

Suddenly the bell rang, making them both jump in surprise. They chuckled at their reactions.

"I guess I'll see you later?" Jisung asked her.

"Yeah, see you in rehearsal." Dahye said before heading off to dance class.

...

"I guess I'll see you later." Chenle said, mimicking Jisung's voice as they two made their way to their table in the cafeteria.

"I didn't even expect you to hear that." Jisung mumbled as they put their trays down.

"Well I didn't want to interrupt but you were giving her heart eyes. Jisung, I hate to admit it, but you're completely whipped."

"Whipped for who?" Renjun asked as he slid into his seat at the table.

"Dahye."

"Yah!"

"Donghyuck's sister?"

"What?"

"No!"

"Dahye?"

"Wait what?"

"My sister?"

Ah I'm screwed.