Please dont leave me

Glinda POV.
I walked into the bathroom looking at Elphaba with a look that could only be described as 'what the fuck did you just do!!!'
"Quick! We have to bound him before he wakes up!" Elphaba called grabbing the shower curtain off of the rod, grabbing his hands and feet then wrapping them tightly secured by a tight knot.
"Elphie, what did you just do!" My face went pale as I saw the woman in black pick up the guard and gently placed him in the guest bedroom.
"I-I don't know, I didn't w-want to loose you again!" She stuttered before walking into my bedroom and grabbing her broom-"where are you going?"
"It's unsafe for you if I'm here" an undertone of sadness in her voice.
"No! I'm not going to loose you again!!"
Tears started to roll down my eyes when I ran around blocking the window. Elphaba's eyes grew a shade darker when she started to walk towards the window ignoring my remarks.
I can't see her go again! I thought to myself before I jumped on top of my tall friend hugging her waist as she struggled to keep balance failing miserably at doing so, dropping to the ground with me still on top of her.
When she saw my tears streaming down my face landing softly on the fabric of her dress (or corset I don't f**king care), her expression went from angry to soft and empathetic, grabbing a tissue and softly dabbing away the tears (why didn't she do that before? I don't know...)
"If I stay I will be putting your life at risk..."
"I don't care!!! Please. Don't leave me again..."
she sat up taking her hands in mine and gently placed her hat on top of my head her smile dropping into a frown, "I would never forgive myself if you got hurt."

Guard POV.
I woke up in a room I haven't seen before with my mouth gaged and my wrists tightly bound along with my feet. But not tight enough~! I shuffled my feet, twisting my wrists until it eventually loosened enough for my hands to slip out of the curtain along with my ankles.
I quietly opened the door to see the the two witches sitting on the floor talking, I was just able to make out the words as I heard miss Galinda say "please don't leave me again!" My eyes widened as a very soft gasp escaped my lips.
"If I stay I will be putting your life at risk-"
"I don't care!!! Please. Don't leave me again."
"I would never forgive myself if you got hurt." I was frozen in place trying to process what they just said until I heard the wicked witch speak again.
"Glin..."
"Elphie please..."
I must have accidentally knocked something because the was a loud clash behind me and the room became silent.
"Glin, stay here."
I could hear the shuffling of feet slowly walking around the corner, I shall make you perish witch...

Glinda POV.
I watched Elphaba grab her broom and slowly walking around the corner not even daring to let her guard down (pun intended ;))
I could catch a small glimpse of the guards spear, luckily I was fast enough to react "Elphie look out!!!"
A guard jumped on her back trying to pull her down, I was frozen in fear watching Elphaba loosing hope and eventually giving up, being dragged away by the guard.
"STOP!!!" I screamed at the guard but he seemed to ignore me.
I ran towards the guard before being pushed to the ground again forced to watch Elphie being taken away.
"Please don't leave me." I muttered before my head became light and I passed out on the cold wooden floor.