NO

Previously on ✨stupid gelphie fanfics✨
The silence was broken by the soft cracking of fire, both females looked at where the source of the noise was coming from and saw-
"Fyiero??!?!!"

Glinda POV.
"Fyiero??!?!!" Elphaba and I both shouted at the scarecrow holding a flaming stick slowly lighting the pile of wood leading Elphaba to her demise.
I looked my friend in the eye, seeing an emotion I've never seen in her before, Fear, sorrow, pain...
"NO!" I screamed as my body lurched over the fire and pushed Elphie and I toe the side, now tumbling a couple meters down the hill.

Fyiero POV.
That bitch deserves to die! If she loves Glinda then let's see her reaction as Elphaba goes up in flames!
Before I could start my bad guy routine, Glinda threw herself at the witch causing them both the tumble out of the fire.
"FUCK!!! WHY WONT YOU JUST DIE!" My patience was thin and if the water didn't work for Dorothy, I might as well just carve a nice hole in her neck~

Elphaba POV.
My eyes slowly opened to see Glinda unconscious next to me and fyiero wrangling one of the guards for their spear and succeeding.
He started walking towards Glinda gently placing the tip of the blade on her neck before pulling up and lunging down. "NO!!!!"