I want this.

Elphaba pov.
I looked over at glindas bed, her eyes shot open and her back was as straight as a ruler. "Another nightmare?" I smiled softly. Small sniffing echoed around the cold room, tears were running freely down her cheeks softly tapping the silk sheets on her bed.
She looked me in the eye before beckoning me over, to which I instantly obliged.

Glinda pov.
Elphaba walked quickly over to my side before she knelt down and asked me what was wrong. I couldn't answer, the only thing I could do was let out choked sobs. Elphaba grabbed a handkerchief from her bag and softly dabbed the tears falling down my face.
We sat in a comfortable silence for another minute or two before she gently pulled me into a hug. Her arms were wrapped around my waist pulling me into her warm embrace. I don't want a hug, I want Elphie. I looked into her shining Emerald eyes, she was so beautiful, I loved everything about her and don't even get me started on the hair Iloveherhairsomuch!!!!!

Elphaba pov.
I looked down at glinda, just admiring the petite woman in my arms. She was beautiful in every way. 'Why would someone as beautiful as her see in... me.' To my demise my thoughts were not internal. She looked at me with a hurt expression. "Elphie... you're beautiful! Absolutely everything, from your feet to your hair! Oh my god I love your hair!!!" Glinda started playing with my hair before pulling me into another warm hug.

3rd person pov.
They eventually pulled apart, Glinda wanting more and Elphaba absolutely clueless. It was glinda who made the first move closing the gap between the two once again. The good witch leaned into Elphaba's arms, pushing on her leg for support.
Elphaba finally stopped starting into thin air and held her close deepening the kiss.
Elphaba picked Glinda up so they are both sitting on the bed, still kissing. She puts Glinda on top of her and the Good Witch turned bad, wrapping her legs around Elphaba's torso. Her nails softly digging into Elphaba's lower back. Elphaba bit Glinda's lip, not hard, but the slight pain felt... right. Glinda moans a deep sound and Elphaba pulls away from the good witch and smiled, not a fake one. But a sincere smile towards Glinda.
Elphaba sat on the bed with Glinda sitting comfortably on her lap, "Elphie?" The witch only hummed in response, "we need to talk about this eventually but for now... let's just relax, I want this."
"Don't worry love, I'm not going anywhere. We can talk when your ready."
"How did I find someone so perfect." Elphaba let out a small chuckle gently brushing the curls out of Glinda's eyes.

Hello you beautiful creatures!!! I tried to make this chapter as gay as possible since... ya know, it's gelphie! :3 thank you for those who gave this book an upvote! You guys are amazing and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy reading!

—author