Biq

Elphaba pov.
I awoke the next morning not able to catch my breath.
"G-Glin... let go I c-can't breathe!"
Glinda finally woke up in a cold sweat
"Elphie! Where are you!!!" She started to hyperventilate tears threatening to come out. "Glinda! Calm down I'm right here!" I say through my laughter.
Glinda just looked at me as if I was her next target, forcing me to laugh more.
I gently planted a kiss on top of her head which seemed to have a calming effect because her breathing slowed down and a small smile began to grow on her face. "Another nightmare?"
She didn't say anything but simply nodded, tears now rolling down her cheeks. I tried not to wince in pain as I rubbed the tears away, my skin sizzling in the process. "What's wrong darling?" I said in the most comforting tone I could. Glinda continued not to speak when I gently wrapped my arm's around her like a blanket.
We continued to sit in silence until the peace and quiet was broken by a knock. I quickly got off glinda and shuffled off of the bed to get to my own before she opened the door.
To my demise, when glinda opened the door it was none other than- "boq." I stared at him with the intention to kill.
"What do you want biq..." glinda snapped at the Tinman causing him to flinch.
"Ah miss glinda And... Elphaba."
"Biq, you have ten seconds before I close this door."
My eyes narrowed, staring into his soul as he spoke.
"Miss glinda and Elphaba. I have found something of the upmost importance for the both of you." I quirked my head to the side in confusion, glinda slowly loosing patience just nodded her head signaling him to move.
"Fine. We will come but if you try anything..." her knuckles whitened, her hands clenched into tight fists.
Boq only managed a nod before we followed him cautiously.

Glinda pov.
I walked behind him, ready to tackle him if he makes any sudden movements. "Do you really trust him?" Elphaba whispered softly into my ear, I only nodded quickly before we continued walking.
We trenched through the city earning some scared looks from unsure ozians who still don't trust Elphaba.
Please biq, Just hurry up.

Yeah I know. Weird ending! Sorry about that guys! But I'm sure I will be able to (hopefully) finish the book!
Happy reading
-author