Fire

(Time skip! Why? Because I'm lazy!:3)
Elphaba POV.
Fire.
With a single spark your life can flash before your eyes.
Such a fragile thing can burn stronger by the second.
The constant crackling of the wood,
The little sparks flying through the night sky.
It roars with anger, Yet dances gracefully.
I stood at the stake, hands and feet securely tied into a knot, head hung low Glinda... it's now or never with the evidence!
"We join our hands in prayer, in hopes that this lost soul to find its way to the eternal kingdom of god, where she shall be taking by the angels-"
"Wait!!!" The priest stopped talking and gave an irritated look among the person until realising that it was none other than 'Miss Glinda the good.'
The town was confused on why glinda would help me.
A tiny glimpse of hope could be seen in her eyes, like she found something, Or someone... "Miss Glinda, can't you see she's using you!?" Angry citizens were starting to scream meanwhile others who weren't tangled in the wizards lies and always liked glinda, and some people who went to school with both Glinda and Elphaba and knew that she was innocent stayed silent to hear Glinda talk.
"I have the proof!" Glinda had a smug smile on her face holding out a VHS tape with the title scratched off.
She walked towards me, tripping on the logs reaching the centre carefully undoing the knots with everyone preoccupied with the tape. "Stay on the pole. If everything goes bad, make a run for it."

3rd person POV.
~~~~~~~~time skip again!~~~~~~~~
(Also no! I'm not gonna write what was on the tape :3 let's just say that it was a bunch of videos of elphie trying to help! Aka trying to undo the monkeys wing spell ect)

The tape finished with the sound of white noise and the violent flashing of black and white scattered across the screen. All of OZ went silent processing what was on the screen. They all knew that the witch was innocent but still wanted to see her die, others now gaining of a liking over the duo.

The silence was broken by the soft cracking of a fire, when both females looked over to the source of the noice and saw-
"Fyiero!!?!??"

Heyo! Yeah it's me again! Sorry for the chapter! I'm not one for creative writing, Anyhoo! Give it an upvote if you like the book and I'll try to make more chapters! I might be a little late to publish tho. School came back so I'm swamped with assignments and homework.
Anyway, happy reading!

-author