30. Monsters in Human Skin Exist

1021 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

Written October 14 2020
Posted November 9 2020

Concepts in this chapter may offend some people, somewhat objectification(?)

I do not agree with the concept... But it happens

Shinichi cast Kaito a concerned glance before forcing his expression into a neutral one. They'd both decided that the magician wouldn't be recording anything today, while his nerves were undamaged, they still felt raw and sensitive. The only functions to be used, were the ones that made Kaito's false eye look so real.

"How are you doing today gentlemen?" Akuno Kiritsu, one of the higher ups greeted them, holding out a hand. The man was pudgy, making his overly fancy black suit look gaudy since it didn't quite seem to fit him right. The man looked to be around his mid fifties, with his greying hair and too small glasses covering brown eyes. The man was half Japanese.

Kaito offered a disarming smile, accepting the offered handshake "I've been better" He used his free hand to tap the side of his head "My head is killing me, so we might not stay long today" It was the truth, and showing any sort of weakness could get Kiritsu to lower his guard a bit.

"Oh" Disappointment crossed over Kiritsu's face "I'd been hoping to get to know the two of you better" He released Kaito's hand "We have some wonderfully strong meds here that you could take"

The sleuth fought the instinct to glare "Sorry" His tone was apologetic as he gave the area an obvious look over "Considering what kind of place this is, neither of us are going to consume anything" He gave a friendly smirk "You can never be too careful with looks like ours"

Kiritsu threw back his head, letting out an obnoxiously loud laugh "Very true my friends!" He clasped a hand on each of their shoulders, giving them a squeeze "Come on, let me show you some things" He began to lead them "There's a nice treat today"

Neither agent fought against the hold as they were directed down a hallway, they recognized the route, it led to the temporary display cases. Each time they visited, it had different stock.

Kaito kept his poker face strong, just like he had every other time he'd been in the room. There wasn't much to said room besides the display cases, all of which were filled with people of various ages. None of them had clothes.

Shinichi took Kaito's hand into his own, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Masking the comforting action as a flirtatious one by bringing it up to his lips and kissing it. Azure slid towards Kiritsu "Akuno-sama, which one is the treat" He tilted his head, giving the room a lazy look over without actually looking. Disgust curled in his gut at how Kiritsu's eyes lit up at how he was addressed, the creep. At least if they're shown this so called 'treat' first, they wouldn't have to be here as long.

"Oh?" Kiritsu wagged his eyebrows, the action looking ridiculous "Could today be the day?" He would so love to see the twins in action, maybe he could if they found 'the one'.

"Possibly" The magician's tone was smooth as he rested part of his weight against the sleuth, resting his chin on Shinichi's shoulder, nuzzling his cheek as he wrapped his arms around the other's neck "They have to be special if I'm going to share my Nichi with them" Kaito kissed the corner of Shinichi's mouth, indigos soft as he thought about Saguru. Nichi was the name Shinichi was going by here.

Shinichi's face dusted a faint pink "Kai is right" God Kaito's acting was good, too good. It made him embarrassed since he wasn't used to such things. At least Saguru had given them permission to act like lovers if it came down to it.

The pudgy man's gaze was filled with lust as he gave a nod "Of course" God he wanted to dominate Kai, seeing someone so assertive cave to him was always a thrill. Then he'd take Nichi, the more modest and shy one compared to his brother, and do the same to him. Unfortunately, the two were seriously loaded so he couldn't go after them just yet. Stupid orders, if only he'd managed to drug them before it got out that they were so rich "Right this way"

The two agents were silent as they followed Kiritsu towards the centre display. Inside it was a very pretty and shapely woman with long black hair and stormy grey eyes, she looked Japanese.

Kaito inwardly grimaced, this was the first Japanese 'product' that they'd come across. Her presence here cemented the belief that this ring was smuggling people from Japan like they'd thought.

"It's a beauty eh?" Kiritsu grinned, eyes roving all over the woman. She just shot him a fierce glare, not bothering to attempt to cover up "It's a shame that she's gotta be culled soon"

Azure and indigo met, alarmed "Culled?" Shinichi inquired, doing his best to sound curious instead of worried. 

Kiritsu nodded "Yup, it's starting to get a few grey hairs, it's only a matter of time before the skin isn't as soft anymore" Brown eyes flashed, almost dangerously "Would you believe that it's over fifty? It was born and raised here"

Oh god, Kaito felt like he was going to be sick. He masked the sudden weakness in his knees by leaning more on Shinichi "Really?" It was hard to get the word out, let alone make it sound natural, but he somehow managed

The man nodded, looking proud "Yup, good breeding that one" Kaito's fingers dug into the sleuth's shoulders at Kiritsu's words "Though it did escape for a few years after being sold" He smirked "But we got it back, though we could only rent it out until now because of the escape" It was a major escape risk, it wouldn't look good if it happened again "But since it's expiration date is almost here, it's going back on the proper market since we don't deal with old stock"

Shinichi brought his hand up to where Kaito's fingers were digging into him, he knew what the other was thinking, they couldn't save this woman. It would put countless others in danger if they tried to bring this group down right now. So many other victims would be lost, forever.

Me: I both loved and hated writing this chapter >~< It's so dark and horrible while at the same time being vague enough not to get me in trouble

And something else... But I'm not telling ^-^ you might realize it next chappy though

Hope you felt something~

•3• Raisins are so yummy... Hate or love?