𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Come on," Moon Young dragged Gang Tae across the car park and to a stairwell. She knew the passages that celebrities go through in order to avoid fans and reporters. They went through a lot of passages, turn left and right until they got to the celebrity floor. This hotel specifically had a celebrities only floor where normal guests couldn't go to using the elevator. The worker at the counter smiled as they approached her. "Welcome Miss Ko Moon Young and Mr Moon Gang Tae," the worker greeted them merrily. "Mr Lee booked room 12 for you." She handed them the keys and pointed to the direction of the room. "Enjoy your stay!"

Gang Tae was in awe when they stepped into the hotel room. It had a luxurious vibe and he had never seen anywhere like it. Moon Young went to the closet and took out some towels and bath robes. "Here," she threw a towel and a bath robe to Gang Tae. "Go and wash up." The hotel room had two bathrooms so they had one for each of them to use. Moon Young took a quick shower and dried herself. She covered herself with the bath robe and went to the lounge section of the room. She took the phone and called for service. "Can I have some wine please?"

Gang Tae was still looking around his bathroom. The room was bigger than any room he lived in other than the bathroom back at the mansion. It had a heated bathtub and another place for showering. I should enjoy this, he thought to himself. He laid in the bathtub and lighted the candles provided in the bathroom. Soon enough, he started to relax and doze off.

It had been an hour and Gang Tae still haven't came out of the bathroom. "Aish, he takes longer than an average girl," mumbled Moon Young. Starting to get impatient, she went to Gang Tae's bathroom and opened the door. She saw him sleeping peacefully and she smiled to herself. She went over to the bathroom cabinets and took out a spa kit. She carefully placed the facial mask on his face, making sure not to wake him up. She took out the cucumbers and placed it on his eyes. She sat on the edge, smiling. Suddenly, something grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the bathtub. Gang Tae woke up by the touch of Moon Young when she placed the facial mask. He needed her badly so he built up his courage and pulled her in the bathtub. "MOON GANG TAE!" She yelled, looking at him angrily. "Now I'm all wet again." Gang Tae removed the cucumbers from his eyes and looked at her. Her bathrobe was soaked with water, her hair was wet. He smiled innocently. "Then take it off."

The couple had a fun night and they slept in the bathtub, too tired to go to bed. Waking up, Gang Tae's muscles were aching. Normally a bathtub wasn't the best place to sleep in. But when he felt the weight of Moon Young on him, he smiled. He slowly got up and carried her to the bed. He chuckled at the sight of the wine bottle and the wine glass. Pulling the blanket, he covered himself and her, letting the warmth of the blanket take over. Soon enough, he fell asleep again.

"Gang Tae," Moon Young mumbled. "Yes?" Gang Tae slowly opened his eyes, he saw Moon Young in distress but she was still asleep. "GANG TAE!" He shot up and tried to shake her awake. "Moon Young, it's just a dream," he looked at her, worried. Tears were streaming down her face. "My mother," she was crying into his chest while he held her in his arms, trying to calm her down. "She wants to kill you. Gang Tae! RUN!" Moon Young suddenly opened her eyes, pushing him away. "RUN!" She cried. "Moon Young ah, it's just a dream, okay?" He tried to calm her down. "Besides, I will never leave you." He took her into his arms and hugged her tightly. "Don't worry," he said, his face in her hair, "I will always be here for you." He kissed her forehead and laid her down. "Come on, let's relax for while, hmm?" Moon Young was sobbing and he didn't know what to do. He used his thumb to wipe off her tears. Arms wrapping around her shoulders, he tilted his head so he could look at her in the eye. "Moon Young." He whispered. She looked at him and hiccuped. He smiled at her and kissed her lips. "Don't worry Moon Young," he looked at her, "I'm here for you." She looked at him and hugged him. "Thank you," she said, burying her face in his neck.

———
The wheels of the caravan crushed the leaves on the ground when they went through the gates. It had been a month and the mansion was once again filled with dust.

They walked into the main entrance. Spiderwebs were hanging from every corner, some leaves flew in when the wind blew. Each step they made had a creaking sound. The surroundings were eerily quiet. Moon Young took the luggages and hauled them up the stairs. "You should let me carry them," Gang Tae took them and carried them with Moon Young following him from the behind. "So are you going to sleep in my room?" She asked, breaking the silence. Gang Tae stopped in his footsteps. Well now they were officially a couple. It would be weird if they lived in the same house but slept in different beds. "Yes I am," he looked at her, blushing. "Great!" Her eyes lit up at the thought of the days ahead of them.

"Achoo!" Gang Tae sneezed. The kitchen countertops were dusty and it looked like they had to have a cleaning session. To his surprise, he saw Moon Young carrying some cloths and dusters in her arms, walking towards him. "Let's start cleaning, alright?" She heard him sneeze and decided that they had to clean. Even though his sneeze was cute, the place was seriously dusty and they were going to be living there. He smiled and took the cloths and dusters from her. He placed them on the countertop and turned around, his arm circling around her waist, spinning her in circles. They laughed and danced for a while, hugging each other. "I love you, Ko Moon Young." She smiled at him, "I love you too, Moon Gang Tae."