5

{Natsu POV}

"Talk."

"I-I-I-I-I don't know!"

Fire engulfed him, and he yelled and thrashed around in pain.

"Gaaaah! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!"

"Talk."

"I-I really don't know! B-B-But our headquarters are up ahead, there's a chance she's there!"

"Well, why didn't you say so earlier? Could've saved you and me a lot of trouble."

"Aye!"

I dropped the guy and he ran for the hills...no we were already in the hills. He ran for the ground?

Oh well.

"Let's go save Lucy, Happy!"

"Aye!"

{Lucy POV}

I looked back at Master Jose.

Darn, how was I supposed to get out of here?

"There is no escape." Master Jose said, slowly getting up. Before he could fully stand up, that idiot spread his legs again.

"Hyah!"

"Gaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

He fell to the floor again. He trembled.

"Don't make me do it again!"

I was scared out of my mind. I was able to sense his magic power. He wasn't someone who should be messed with.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-You fool—"

"Lucy! Where are you!?"

I widened my eyes. It was a very small voice, but it was recognizable.

It was Natsu.

I moved closer to the edge. Will he see me? Will he catch me?

"Y-Y-Y-You won't jump off. You're too-too scared. Y-Y-Y-Y-You can't even use magic."

I glared at him bravely. "Tell my father or whoever to meet me in person first before I decide whether I should go or not."

Then I fell backward. I heard the gasp come out of his mouth.

I closed my eyes as the wind roared past my ears. My fists clenched.

"Natsu! Up there!"

"I know, I see her! Lucy!"

Before I fell to the ground, his warm arms caught me and we went flying.

He turned himself around so that he hit the wall, and we landed.

Natsu immediately lifted me off of him and sat me down, untying the ropes that held me.

"There." I rubbed my wrists. There were scars from the rope, but I was glad I was okay. "You ok?"

"I think so..." I looked up at the prison tower. "Jose..."

"This is their headquarters? Looks kinda ugly for a headquarters."

"That's the first thing you're gonna say, Natsu?"

"What? It's true."

"My father..."

"Huh?" Natsu asked. "What about your father?"

Tears started to blur my vision. "It's his fault..."

"I'm kinda lost." Natsu said, turning me around. "What happened up there?"

"Master Jose told me that my father ordered my capture." I said. "He called me 'Ms. Lucy Heartfilia'."