6

{Natsu POV}

I heard Lucy gasp.

"Jupiter? What's that?"

"It's a huge magic cannon." Happy explained. "One blast can cause massive destruction."

"It's not safe. Everyone, get down!" Erza said.

Lucy suddenly ran ahead of everyone.

"Lucy! Get back!"

"I can stop it!" She shouted out loud. "You have to trust me!"

"It's not safe!" Erza said.

{Lucy POV}

It was something I never wanted to do.

Showing my magic?

Never.

But if it was to protect my guildmates, I had to do it.

"Jupiter firing in 5...4...3..."

"Lucy!" I heard Natsu's voice.

I closed my eyes, and activated my magic.

"Ankhseram's light: Activate!"

A magic circle appeared below and above me. My outfit changed.

Two, large black wings sprouted from my back. My outfit changed into a black and white dress. My hair grew. Black boots appeared on my feet, and reached my thighs. Black and white gloves appeared on my arms, and two long swords appeared in my hands. I wasn't able to see it, but I knew that my eyes turned a dark, cherry red. Horns grew from my head. (I'm so bad at descriptions, just please look at the story cover photo!)

"...2...1...Activated."

At the edge of the cannon appeared a dark sphere of magic. I flew, the wind blowing dust everywhere.

"Swords of Darkness: Dark Wall!"

I crossed my swords, and a huge magic circle appeared and stopped the blast.

The Jupiter was a magic weapon created by Ankhseram.

(Side note: Its not true, it's just for the plot)

With my magic, I can stop it!

I pushed myself harder.

"You...won't...get...your...way...Master Jose!" I managed. The blast was starting to weaken. I pushed harder, my arm muscles screaming. My nose scrunched as beads of sweat poured from my forehead.

The blast stopped. I looked at my swords.

And this is when I'll let you brag about your sword making skills, Ankhseram.

Not a single dent or scratch.

I spun my swords in my hands.

"Deflection mode, activated."

I crossed my swords once again.

"Cannon firing in 5...4...3...2...1."

Master Jose must've realized what was going on, because he tried moving his guild.

The same ball of energy appeared in front of my swords, and it blasted straight through the guild.

The monster like thing stopped, and toppled backward, creating massive shock waves of water that splashed everywhere.

I looked at the destruction I caused.

My mark glowed a faint black. "Don't come threatening Fairy Tail again."

I spun my swords and they disappeared. Suddenly, I felt exhausted, and my magic deactivated.

I realized I was really far from the ground, and I felt myself falling.

{Natsu POV}

I unfroze as soon as I saw her falling. I ran after her, and caught her just in time.

I fell, and she landed on me.

"Lucy!"

She opened one eye, wincing.

"W-What was that just now?" I asked. "Y-You transformed into a demon or something?"

She sat up. "S-Sorry, I think I have to go inside—"

"No. You're not running from my questions anymore. You're going to sit here with me and answer everything I ask you."

Lucy looked at me. "N-Not yet. I can't tell you yet."

She stood up and started to walk. After taking two steps she collapsed.

I helped her up. "I'm going to assume you used magic and you know how to use magic?"

Everyone ran up to us, and sat.

"Lucy, that was a Jupiter cannon. A JUPITER cannon." Alzack and Bisca said. "How did you manage to block it AND deflect it? Without doing any damage to yourself?"

Lucy looked at someone behind me. I turned around, and realized that she was looking at Mira-Chan.

"You know she was able to use magic?" I asked, when we made eye contact. "And you didn't tell us?"

"Lucy wanted it to be secret!" Mira-Chan said with an apologetic look. "Of course she would! Her magic is so different from other magic!"

I looked back at Lucy. She looked at me and quickly looked away.

"You have to explain your magic to us." Gray said. "That way we can better understand what's going on."

"I-I guess..."

(After explanation)

We sat in shocked silence.

"So..."

"Don't ask questions...please." Lucy said. "I said everything."

Everyone stayed silent. The name 'Ankhseram' rang in my head over and over again.

Lucy turned around to look at the Phantom guild. "I forgot all about the guild."

We looked up to see the fallen guild. "We did too..."

Lucy stood up. "The guild mates can still be in—"

"Non!" Lucy jumped back as a man in a brown suit appeared from the ground.

Suddenly, it started to rain.

"Drip...drop..."

Next to the brown suit appeared that air guy.

"How sad!" Next to him came this weird-looking dude with a red cloak, and black and white hair.

"We are the Element 4." They said in sync. "We are here to take Lucy Heartfilia."