9

{Natsu POV}

Lucy looked around, having a good look at her so called "home".

"Wow..." She said. 

"Didn't know you had such a house, Lucy." Gray said. 

"I didn't know either, don't worry." Lucy said, disbelief clear in her voice. "I...This is my home?"

I noticed her clenched fists. They were white. I grabbed a hold of it, making her flinch. 

"Your home is at Fairy Tail." I said. "Don't be disguised by something's beauty...their true ugliness can be hidden inside."

Lucy smiled gratefully. 

"That's the first thing you've said that was actually inspirational, Natsu." Happy commented. 

"Shut up!"

"Are you sure you want to come with me?" Lucy asked, looking at us. "I'm not even on your team or anything..."

Team Natsu decided to join her. 

"We're all family in Fairy Tail." Erza said. "We came here because we wanted to. And you can always join our team if you want." 

Lucy's face turned bright red and she turned around. "O-Okay. Let's go."

We walked in, past the gates. A short lady was sweeping the floors while humming. 

"Um...excuse me." Lucy asked. The old lady lifted her head and walked over. 

"Why, hello!" She said. "What may I do for you fine people?"

"I'm here to see Mr. Jude Heartfilia, Ma'am." Lucy said. "My name is Lucy."

The old lady's face turned from a helpful smile to a look of shock and disbelief.

"L-Lucy..." The old lady asked. "Are you sure you're is Lucy, dear?"

"Um...yes?" Lucy asked. "Why?"

"Oh my dear soul! It really is you!" The old lady said. "You have that scar on your neck from when you were a small infant!"

"H-Huh?"

"Oh dear, please mind my manners!" She said, looking at the rest of us. "My name is Spetto!"

"It's nice to meet you, Spetto-San!" Lucy said. "So, you work here?"

"Yes indeed!" She said, her eyes still wet with tears. "Oh my, oh my, I must tell the others about your miraculous return!"

Before we could stop her, she ran off. 

"You have a scar on your neck?" Erza asked. "Let me see."

"It's not that interesting to look at..." Lucy said, moving her sweater. There was a long, faint scar running from the base of her neck to the back.

"That's so big!" Wendy said. "How did you get it?"

"Well, Ankhseram told me I got when I was playing with his set of katanas when I was a kid..." Lucy said, hiding it again with her hair and sweater. 

"Well, that definitely isn't the case." Erza said. "Your old maid remembers it, which means you got it before you were found by Ankhseram."

"Why would Ankhseram lie to me?" Lucy asked. "No, I'm sure I accidentally hurt myself. What would he gain from lying to me anyway?"

We stayed silent. A few minutes later, a group of people came out, led by a tall man with a brown suit. He had a blonde mustache.

"So. You are Lucy?" He asked. "You are...my daughter."