31

Thinking over and over why he has to do this and is in charge after Taeyong of controlling this uncontrollable bunch of people, Jaehyun puts on a shirt as well as simple comfortable pants.

He was ready to expect anything from Taeyong, after the last time he's ready for it, not really in the mood to even be scared anymore. He's just given up.

„I thought being the dad of this group was a cute thing to say but this isn't fun at all now anymore...", he mumbles as he gets out of his room and enters Taeyong's after knocking on the door.

After taking a deep breath he goes next to Taeyong bed before he softly strokes through the leaders hair to wake him up carefully.

„Taeyong."

His voice is still deep as well as he just woke up a few minutes ago. And that seems to wake Taeyong suddenly.

„Jaehyun?", he asks confused back as he turns towards the boy in front of his bed, voice even more hoarse than Jaehyun.

„The dreamies seem to have created a mess again. This time it's bigger from what I saw just now.", Jaehyun just says, not even trying to hide anything, like said, inside he just somehow gave up.

He's too confused to fear anything right now. And done with the younger ones who love to get him in trouble right now all of a sudden.

„Again? What this time?", Taeyong asks back, takes one of his hands out from beneath his blanket to grab Jaehyun's.

„Worse. Involved are Mark, Haechan, Jungwoo, Lucas, Johnny, Doyoung, WinWin, Yuta, Jeno and Jaemin. And there was alcohol involved if I understood that correctly. Chenle ordered Jisung, Sungchan and Shotaro to leave the dorm with Renjun immediately, went to the WayV dorm again."

„And what did they do this time that the others left that quickly?"

Jaehyun was surprised that Taeyong was just playing with his hand while listening to what he told, actually being calm and not angry at all. Which seems really concerning to him, especially now that he has mentioned the alcohol, the thing Taeyong was so angry about last time.

„... if I got it correctly some of them made out with each other. A bit lot.", Jaehyun says, at first being unsure if he could even dare to say that.

„Who with whom?"

„Can't you just read it for yourself?"

„Don't whine about it, why are you so embarrassed?"

„I'm embarrassed to let this happen, to have failed to keep them in check again, that you're probably gonna be angry at me again... many reasons.", Jaehyun just blurts out what is on his mind at this exact moment.

But Taeyong just pulls on his hand, telling Jaehyun to sit down on the bed, he does, even if hesitant.

„I'm not mad or angry at you. The reason why I tried to get them scared from daring to do what they just did was because I expected that outcome. I am still gonna wake them up, but they will have their own problems now. So that's gonna be their punishment, I don't need to help there. As for you, I know you're trying your best but you also have your limits. So do I, I also can't always keep them in check. You see, last time I scolded them and now they did exactly that. So if anyone failed it's me here.", Taeyong says as he softly carcasses Jaehyun's back who just put his head down in his hands in stress.

„You also didn't do anything wrong. I rather think I should have acted for once, I never do."

„Jaehyun, it's Fine. Let's just go there together now okay? Let's do it together and not blame either one of us?"

„... Fine."