49

Chenle and Jisung already knew what was coming. And their worries were absolutely right.

It's a bit awkward in some cars, especially with the people in it.

While Jaehyun and Taeyong are comfortable with each other Taeil is sitting between Doyoung and Johnny, forced by Doyoung to be there. Since Doyoung still refuses to be near Johnny.

Johnny already tried talking to the other earlier but got ignored and rejected. So it's only understandable why Taeil feels weird being the one in the middle of them.

Shotaro and Sungchan decided to just talk to each other, since WinWin and Yuta are that awkward around each other, the two younger can't bear to watch it.

Renjun just doesn't know what to do at all so he's just playing games, Mark is absolutely ignoring Haechan who tries from time to time to get Mark to talk to him, while Jungwoo and Lucas are just silent, nothing can be read from them.

Jaemin and Jeno also are like Books with seven seals, Jisung and Chenle just decided to play games with each other.

The last car with the five WayV members is the only normal and lively car, nobody there has a problem with anyone.

„If we want this comeback to work I think we definitely should help some of the people here...", Taeyong whispers to Jaehyun with a sigh, the other nods in agreement.