Prologue

Flowertail snapped her eyes open.

She groaned and stood up, looking down at her red paws.

Flowertail gasped then caught her breath and rolled her eyes at herself when she noticed that she was partially transparent. Of course she was dead. And it was all Velvetcloud's fault.

She glanced at her surroundings. She was standing in a marshy, cold forest with thick fog swirling around her legs and tail. Flowertail glanced around at a puddle and raised one eyebrow when she realized her eyes were basically pitch black. "Well this isn't StarClan," she mumbled. 

Obviously not,  whispered a voice. She spun around to face the vicious spirit that took what was left of her soul. You're in The Place Of No Stars. Or the Dark Forest if you will. 

"I see you decided to join the party, Black," Flowertail meowed with coolness in her voice.

The dark shadow sighed. How could you have gotten killed? By a medicine cat!? Have I taught you nothing? See this is why you need me!

"Shut up, will you? You taught me to be a lunatic thats what you did."

No. I taught you how turn your depression into pure rage. Who had the idea to send the snake to kill Silverfern? Who had the idea to kill her kits? You had the power to make you stronger than ever because of me. I hope you remembered all that, Black hissed. 

Oh Flowertail did remember. She definitely remembers the scariest day of her life.

Flowertail was wondering through the woods right after she was made a warrior. Velvetpaw was just yelling at her and she had stormed off into the darkest part of the woods, crying and shaking with rage with her family and Silverpaw. 

She was walking when she heard a post and she scented a figure behind her. The tan and red she-cat spun around to face a shadow of a cat. Greetings it had said, my name is Black. 

"What do you want?!" Flowertail had raised her hackles, hissing.

I want whatever you want. I can HELP you get whatever you want, Flowertail. I have been keeping an eye on you and taken quite a liking to you as well- "Wait wait how can you let me get what I want? How can you get me Lionpaw?" she demanded. 

It's quite simply all you need to do is let me in. Open up your mind, your heart, your soul and I can help you. Just let me in, Black grinned.

Then he pounced on the young warrior, and Flowertail saw the Black was swirling around her. She screamed but no sound came out of her open jaws. What looked like pitch black ooze dripped down her eyes, nose, and mouth and then she let out a laugh like a lunatic. 

And her sky blue eyes had turned into empty black holes.

"That was a fun day," Flowertail hissed under her breath.

Like I said you need me.

Flowertail straightened and pricked her ears, then a creepy grin spread across her face. "No." Excuse me? 

"I don't need you. You need me, Black. You needed my soul so technically your power, is my power." She suddenly pinned the shadow down and was shocked that she could actually touch him. 

"Give me some of my power back. Right now. Or I'll kill you," Flowertail demanded, dark fog curling around her blood red paws.

Black didn't look shaken whatsoever. You can't kill me, you idiot, he scoffed. Flowertail bit down on what seemed to be his neck and he yowled. "Oh I can't?"

Fine fine! Hold still.

Flowertail didn't see a gret transmission of power shoot out of Black like she was expecting. She just felt extremely strong like she could crush the Clans with a squeeze of her claws.

She held out her paw and something she did not expect happen. What seemed like a black and red ball of fire formed in her claws.

Congratulations, you can now steal souls. Wow so cool, she heard Black mutter.

She grinned even wider. "C'mon Black. Lets take a look at our new home. And now that I have some power finally, I feel like we can finally get my vengeance." 

Black stood up and padded besides her. And how exactly are we going to do that?

"By recruiting members for our new Clan... and I like the name SoulClan," her laugh echoes through the twisted thorns and trees as she and Black walk away, both feeling quite murderous. 

A/N

Yeah that was .... um an interesting prologue ...thing. Hope you guys like that!

I finally decided to update this XD

School has been the biggest pain. I finished two projects/reports (one science and book) yesterday and today and Im pretty happy with myself.

Also everyone else congratulate the amazing Scruffykitties on 400 followers!!! She is absolutely marvelous!!! <3

See you guys later!

-Vii

P.S. I will try my best to update but please don't be surprised if its not updated after a couple weeks. What can I say? I'm a busy gal!