Devil in Me

13 years later....

Somewhere deep in the heart of Vegas.....

Drunkly, I stumbled through the doors of the 18th centuary church, which was now painted pink and white, with little hearts adorned over the entrance. Laughing, I clung on to Aaron, who was just as drunk as I was.

We were getting married, after his romantic Paris Proposal. Giggling together, we ran up to the man dressed up as cupid. The man had pink fluffy wings and a little pink tutu. That matched his white liatard. In reality, he was bald and fat and his breath stunk of cheap alcohol. But of course, we didn't care. We were drunk! Nothing could spoil our happy mood!

Mr Stupid Cupid droned through the religious stuff, putting on a high-pitched feminine voice to match his girly outfit. Aaron and I kept laughing, but we still said the soppy stuff when it was our turn.

"Hexxxyyll" Aaron slurred, attempting to be serious "I llloovee yooouuu baby!"

"I love you too" I replied, with a smile. I wasn't as drunk as I was pretending to be, but I was as happy as larry anyway. I didn't need a drink to make me happy. Anyway, because of my new condition, I wasn't allowed to drink that much. Today was when I became Aarons bride and he would sweep me off my feet and whisk me away to live with him forever. I also had a special suprise for him. But, I would tell him that when he was sober.

After all, I would have the rest of my life to tell him.

Well, nine months maybe.

I protectively placed my hand over my stomach as the Cupid guy kept looking at me. He wasn't being pervy, but it was like he could see what had happened all those years ago. I avoided his eyes and he proceeded with the ceremony. It was coming up with the bit I was dreading. Given, yes, there were only 5 people in that room, Aaron, the Cupid, Shelia, and Shelia's husbandTony, and I, but I still felt on edge when the Cupid announced the question.

"Does anybody object? Speak now or forever hold your peace"

Thankfully, the room was silent. Nobody spoke.

"Good" Cupid announced "Now, Mr and Mrs Newlyweds, I think one of you has an announcement for the other" Cupid tapped Aaron on the shoulder and whispered in his ear "Good luck, bro".

I took Aaron's hand and smiled broadly at him.

"Oh my god, whats wrong? Are you okay? Why are you smiling all creepily like that?" Aaron asked, concerned and no longer as drunk. I think like me, it was happiness that was making him act silly, not the alcohol. I took the cheesy grin of my face.

"I'm fine. Better than fine actually. I've been 'expecting' this for a while now" I chuckled appreciatively at my own little joke "Aaron, basically, I'm pregnant!"

Aaron looked stunned, then delighted. He picked me up and whirled me round.

"Put me down!" I squealed, then I really did began to feel ill "No seriously, Aaron put me down". He did as told, still grinning from ear to ear. I straightened out my red curls, and suddenly queasy as a disgusting smell entered my nose. It smelt foul, like a rotting corpse had just been burnt. It smelt like.......

Like Angel.

Horrified at this thought, I clutched my white wedding dress, feeling the silk and lace beneath my suddenly ice cold fingers, and took a deep breath. Slowly, I turned around.

My eyes met a cloaked black finger, whose bony fingers were charred and burnt. My eyes also met a large metal scythe in the fingers of the hooded figure. But, most of all, my eyes met with burning red lights that he called his eyes.

Angel. It was Angel.

*Have you missed me Hexyl?* He inquired.

And then he laughed.

I was told,

The more I grow old,

The more he'd forget

The less I'd regret

But as they lied

All of them died

Beacuse they made the mistake

Of believing that a devil's deal could break

They were wrong.

Because you never really break a deal with the Devil.

Do You?

                                                                   THE END

******************************************************************************************************************************

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS FAR

READING RIGHT TO THE END

IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME XX

I DON'T THINK I'M GONNA WRITE A SEQUEL

BUT IF ANY OF YOU WANT ME TO, PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW

FOR THE LAST TIME, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR READING   :P <3<3<3<3

AUTHORS NOTE:

HI AMY

 I WROTE THIS BOOK THANK YOU FOR READING IT.

LOVE A.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX