Chapter 1: I Met Him in an Alley

Jimin

I'm in grave danger.

Running, I round a corner that leads to the alley shortcut, gripping my basket of baked goods into my chest. I thought that seeing Hoseok would be a normal encounter and that I would be able to see my friend without some creep stalking me. I don't know who the man is, but he seems to have me mistaken for a woman or something.

When I reach the alley, I pant. This should buy me some time since nobody really comes down here due to it being considered "witch territory."

I freeze when I feel arms snake around my waist.

"Thought you could run from me, whore?" A pungent odor hits my nostrils as his hard-on grinds roughly against my rear. "That's fine. I've always loved the chase."

"S-Sir," I begin, "you must be mistaken. You see, I'm a ma—"

He laughs, pinning me to the wall as he uses his knee to spread my legs further apart. "I know. It makes it all the more fun, don't you think? I can pound into you mercilessly and there's no child, therefore no liability! Plus..." His hand slips under my shirt. "If I do you from behind in this dark alley, I won't be able to tell the difference. Especially not with that siren voice of yours moaning, screaming, and crying. If you're a good slut, I'll let you live afterward. Sounds like a fair trade, right?"

"Fair trade, my ass," I spit back. "Let go of me. You're disgusting!"

"Oh, talk dirty to me, whore. Just like that." He dry humps me and I feel my basket start to cave.

I break free and kick him to the ground, eyes burning with anger. "You're deplorable! Away with you before I finish you for good."

The glint of a knife catches my eye and I curse, debating whether to run or fight.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you!"

Both of our heads snap towards a man in a police uniform and I suddenly feel further threatened. "You're not a hoodrat anymore, Jimin. You don't look poor. He can't profile you," I whisper to myself.

The officer comes and wraps an arm around me. "We really must go. We're going to be late!" He starts to lead me away from my attacker.

"And just who the hell do you think you are?" The degenerate barks.

"Run," the officer orders, grabbing my hand. "And hold on tight."

I bring my eyebrows together. "Wait, wha—"

"Run!"

My eyes shoot open and I quickly make haste, following his orders as I grab his hand in a vice grip. I start to feel lighter as we go, feeling like my assailant is getting further and further away until I notice that the distance we're gaining isn't simply us being ahead. We are rising.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" I grab onto my savior's arm and hug it tightly, scared to drop my basket.

He laughs. "Don't worry. I won't let you fall."

I look at him as his appearance shifts, clothes changing from a blue uniform to a black button up shirt, tight black pants, black boots, and a sheer black cloak that looks like it's made out of feathers. He's gorgeous and I can't help but marvel at his beauty. Despite the darkness of his clothes, his skin and face have a youthful, glowing appearance. While his clothes absorb the sun's rays, his skin reflects them, blinding me with his beauty. There's just something about mages that is unbelievable and this wizard is no different. Seokjin is the same way. He's always had this quality to him that made me unsurprised when he announced that he was moving to train to become a royal mage. Both males have a magical aura to their beauty.