Chapter 12

Sophia POV

I was currently sat on the sofa, eating my way through my third or fourth tub of ice cream and onto my... fifth? Movie. I'd gone through pretty much all the genres from rom coms to action. This movie was a horror. I was sat in a dark pack house all on my own, watching a movie about a killer clown when suddenly I heard a voice from behind me and saw a flash of bright blue light!

I screamed for my life before attempting but failing to get out of the pack house.

"No need to be afraid dear." Came the most angelic voice I had ever heard in my life.

I slowly turned round and saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen! She had a sparkly blue gown and was emitting a bright blue light. That wasn't even the most bizarre thing...she as floating! I gazed at her beauty in awe and amazement.

"Oh Sophia. What are you doing here when you destined mate is waiting...impatiently mind you for you to make your presence known." She said.

"I'm sorry, but...who are you?" (Another Harry Potter reference! Whoop! Whoop!)

"I am Serene, the Moon Goddess." She replied.

I looked at her again but this time, I burst out laughing!

"You! The Moon Goddess! Yeah right and I'm the Future Queen of the Werewolves. Pleasure to meet you!" I replied back jokingly.

"Well, actually you...never mind. You have a great destiny you need to fulfil Sophia and it starts with you connecting with your true mate who is currently at the Ball in the Palace searching for you." Serene said.

"Me? A lowly Omega? I think you have the wrong person lady, now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my movie." I began to make my way back to the sofa when I felt immense heat take over me.

"You will listen to me Sophia. I have the right person. I never make mistakes. You need to fulfil your destiny before an extraordinary event takes place! You need to go to that ball and connect with your mate." Selene glared at me furiously.

I looked back at her and sighed.

"Well there are a few holes to your plans for my so called 'great' destiny. How am I going to get to a ball that is hundreds of miles away and not to mention, I have nothing to wear!" I exclaimed exasperated.

"Honey, I'm an all powerful Goddess! Do you really think, I can't get you ready to attend a ball and arrange travel? I think you underestimate my power." She smirked at me.

All of a sudden, I feel a bright beam envelope me and I shut my eyes tight to stop myself from getting blinded. When I opened my eyes, I looked down and saw the most beautiful Ball Gown I had ever seen in my life! It was a white, strapless ball gown with gold beading on the bodice, hugging my curves in all the right places (I am a very curvy gal and proud!) and flowed down to the floor. My long, black hair was wavy with hair decorations in different parts of my hair. I stared in the mirror and I could not recognise myself! Hopefully nobody at the Ball will either! I looked down at my feet and saw some beautiful peep toed shoes, but the heels were quite high! I hope I don't trip over! (dress at the top)

 I stared in the mirror and I could not recognise myself! Hopefully nobody at the Ball will either! I looked down at my feet and saw some beautiful peep toed shoes, but the heels were quite high! I hope I don't trip over! (dress at the top)

"Ok Cinderella, your carriage awaits

"Ok Cinderella, your carriage awaits. But there is a catch." Said Serene.

I sighed. Of course there was going to be a catch. There always is!

"You have to be back by midnight. When the clock strikes 12, you will be back to your normal self." She said.

"This really is like Cinderella!" I cried in woe.

"Oh stop being overdramatic and get a move on! You're wasting time! Enjoy yourself, find you mate and above all, don't forget to be back before the clock strikes 12"

"No problem Serene. And...I'm sorry for not believing you. Please for give me." I replied back.

"All is forgiven child, now...got get your man...er...wolf...oh whatever!" She exclaimed before disappearing in a flash of bright, blue light.

"Well...time to get to the ball." I said to myself.

With that, I walked/stumbled out of the pack house and into the most amazing black stretch limo I had ever seen! Serene, you have outdone yourself!

Hi all!

I was meant to update on Friday but have had literally the week from hell! I get into a car accident on Tuesday, (minor accident, no injuries) resulting in me missing work and having no car for 2 days as I was calling everyone and their mother to get me a courtesy car. Had to take the taxi to work and back for 2 days which cost me a small fortune but luckily after much persuasion by yours truly, I managed to get my courtesy car and my car is thankfully not a write off. Just the front of it needs repairing. 

Hope you enjoyed it and again, any feedback is most welcome.

Until next time folks!