Henry

I sighed. Why did my first customer? Have to be him?
"Oh, hey, Charlie," I said. "Odd seeing you here."

"Well, my family and I moved to town last week, and the house we got still doesn't have a properly working kitchen, so we've been eating here for a few days," He explained happily.
Oh God, there more of them?
I sighed, "Well, what do you want?" I asked, pretending to care about him.
"Well, I would like the cheeseburger, but no vegetables," Charlie said.
I wrote that down in the notepad, the diner gave me.
"Hey, is the name Two wolves offensive to you?" Charlie asked.
I stopped writing his order.
"I guess so." I said," But I don't care enough to complain."
"Oh?" Charlie asked, "Why?"
"I...just don't care." I mumbled," Now, what do you want to drink?"
I spoke, trying to avoid talking to him for any longer.
"Diet coke," Charlie said quickly."Henry, why did you kick me out of your house?"
".........fries or chips," I said. Trying to ignore him.
"Fries," He said."Henry, you were crying; I want to know if you're ok."

"I'm fine," I said. I put on a fake smile. "Now stop talking, or I'll punch you in the face." I groaned out of my teeth.

A man and a woman came out of the bathrooms—a woman wearing a light purple dress and a headset man with a beard wearing a blue suit.
"Charlie, sorry for taking so long," The man said
"Oh, it's OK, Dad," Charlie said.

Oh God, they're here.
"Oh, are you, our waiter?" The woman asked.
The two of them sat down.

" I just work here; I can't eat here even if I wanted to," I said

"Why?" Charlie's mom asked.
".....I don't see how that's any of your business, ma'am." I said,".....but if you must know, my family can't afford to eat here."
"Really?" Charlie's dad asked.
"Yeah," I said."Now, what can I get you two?"

I took their order and took it to the window to the kitchen, near the end of the restaurant.
As I was walking there, I heard Charlie and his dad say something together.
"Dad, where's your hat?" He asked his father.
"..........I didn't have a hat," He said nervously.

I ignored them and went up to the window. And spoke to the chef.
"A Cheeseburger with only cheese, fries, steak rare, and biscuits and gravy, with for diet cokes," I said. There is this lingo im supposed to use, but.....I couldn't remember it, and when I tried to learn it........... I kept putting it off.

Eventually, Mr.Atfon and Mr.White didn't bother to correct me.

Then Mr.Lycan came up to me. He's a wolf hybrid with black hair and amber eyes. He's around 27 years old. I think his name is......David...Or Daniel.......or maybe Arnold....i don't remember his name. He had a mop bucket with well....the mop.
He's the Janitor here; it's sad.
"Henry, You need to clean the men's bathroom," he said to me, handing me the mop. "Someone tried to flush a hat down the second stall."
I gave it back to him.
"But isn't that your job?" I asked, annoyed."I mean, you're a janitor; this is literally in your job description, or do you not know how to read?"
I said that, and he just gave me the stink eye.
"I do know how to read," He said. "And I know I don't clean bathroom messes until closing time."