Chapter 5

❝ ᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀʏ sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

❝ ᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀʏ sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴀʏ.❞

박성훈

The sun was nothing but a resplendent, golden orb in the bright blue firmament, its rays beaming down on the clearing below, through the glass ceiling of the indoor ice rink. Her eyes wandered around as the sunlight radiated a smooth, golden glow on him as he gracefully glided across the rink.

She glanced around as his irises filled to the brim with glistening wonder, his pristine fingertips grazing the fence around the rink as he glided by them. She attempted to suppress her glowing grin as she observed the elegance of the boy skating with sophistication, leaving her to bask in the glory.

Sunghoon glimpsed over his shoulder, a soft smile painted across his sunlit canvas of his well sculpted face as their orbs locked with one anothers. He swung his legs backwards, making his way towards where she was stood behind the fence.

"You're very good." She commented, extending both her arms outwards, flicking her thumbs upwards.

"Come, let's skate together."

"But I don't know how to..."

"Don't worry I'll help you." He concluded, walking out from the ice rink.

"Here, sit down." He spoke, curling his fingers around her wrist, and taking her towards the bench, laying his hands on her shoulders to help her sit down. He knelt down, slipping her feet into the skating boots, tying them on securely.

"Alright, you're set." He finished off, brushing his hands together, before extending his hand out. She placed her palm in his, as he interlocked their fingers together.

Once they stepped on the ice together, her legs began to wobble clumsily in uneasiness, unable to stable her balance.

"Ahn Soovin, loosen up, relax. The ice isn't going to hurt you." He chuckled, slightly squeezing their interlocked hands.

"Easy for you to say, figure skater..." She stammered, as she recklessly watched her feet vacillate unsteadily.

After much practicing, she was able to slide across the ice with his hands supporting her. The two glided smoothly in a graceful manner around the rink and spent most of the day laughing and having fun.

☼☽☆