ησϯε 🕊

박성훈

박성훈

Hi angels! I'm here to explain the story, especially for those who didn't catch on.

If you haven't already figured it out yet, Sunghoon wasn't actually with Soovin in this entire story up until chapter 8 where he actually comes to school.

In fact, it was rather Sunghoon's angel that befriended Soovin.

Soovin was the only one who could see and hear Sunghoon's angel and that way they became friends.

Sunghoon actually had an accident when he was competing for an ice skating competition and had to be admitted to hospital for a year due to a major injury.

In Chapter 7, that was actually the day he got discharged from hospital and therefore his angel disappeared for the rest of the day.

However, Soovin was completely unaware of Sunghoon's angel being around her instead of his real self and thought everyone else could hear and see him as well but in reality it was just her who was able to see and hear him.

After being discharged from the hospital, Sunghoon returned to school where he meets Soovin in front of the entrance gate. Sunghoon didn't remember anything, but memories of his angel being together with Soovin reminisced, even though he wasn't there with Soovin himself throughout the month.

In the end, Sunghoon finally recollected these memories after much pressure to remember and created a happy ending.

I hope all confusion is cleared and if you still have any other queries, please do not hesitate to private message me or comment here.

I'd really love to hear your opinions of the story and please do let me know if you enjoyed it or not.

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs...

GᑌᗩᖇᗪIᗩᑎ ᗩᑎGEᒪ ||박성훈

Presented to you by
-HEEVRS

◤ ◥
Did you enjoy the story?

〉yes〈 〉no〈

🖱️

Thank you for sticking around for
Guardian Angel!