Chapter 1

Your P.O.V/Third Person P.O.V

Fluttering my eyes open, I sighed slamming my hand against the irritating alarm clock. Sitting up, I looked around my room blankly not having a single thought running through my mind. With a final groan, I got out bed and did my usual morning routine. Today was my first day at a new school called Neo Culture High School, NCHS for short. I was excited as I was going to be making new friends and discovering more adventures but there was also this small anxiety lurking inside me. What if nobody likes me? What if I get bullied? Come on think positively ~

 What if nobody likes me? What if I get bullied? Come on think positively ~

With a shake of my head, I let the thoughts fade away and walked downstairs the sweet, alluring smell of pancakes roaming the air. I smiled entering the kitchen as I saw my older brother, whistling to an unknown tune and flipping pancakes with an energetic enthusiasm. My brother turned upon hearing my footsteps and grinned from ear to ear.

" Good Morning, sweetheart." Johnny smiled fondly at you.
( A/N : Yes... That's right, the, Johnny Suh is your brother but please note that you don't have to imagine yourself with the same color as him unless you want to. Family's come in all shapes, colors and sizes :))

" Good Morning Johnny."

Johnny slid a plate stacked with pancakes towards me as I sat down my elbows resting on the counter

" And how are you today, my baby? Excited for your first day?" Johnny asked me as finished up, his own stack of pancakes before putting all the his used utensils in the sink. He sat next to me, looking at me expectedly.

" I'm good. I'm kinda nervous." I reply, rubbing my hands over my knees feeling as my palms went clammy. My older brother giggled, placing a kiss on my cheek.

" It's OK, sweetie. You don't need to be nervous. If someone is mean to you though, girl or boy. Don't be afraid to come and tell me." Your brother's grin fell into a serious frown as he said the last part. I smiled nervously afraid of what will happen if do tell. I have told Johnny once or twice about a  bully but after that, the bully didn't come back to school ever.