Chapter 4

Your P.O.V /Third Person P.O.V

5 Days - 1 Week

Today's is my sixth day at Neo Culture and its been hectic

Today's is my sixth day at Neo Culture and its been hectic. I haven't made any friends yet and were nearing our graduation in 2 Weeks, my birthday in a week, five days. I haven't seen Mark much since the Stacey incident, she and her group have been avoiding me. Maybe he's just avoiding me which kinda hurt though I haven't got close to him, yet he felt so...so...close. Like I'm supposed to know him. Walking into my biology class, I sigh already knowing Mark isn't going to be there. People also started avoid me because I'm apparently a 'hazard' because Mark defended me that day and news spreads quickly here. To my surprise he was there, he was sleeping but he was there. I smile walking up to him
and sat next to my seatmate. I didn't feel scared or nervous this time, well maybe the latter. I tapped Mark on his arm, I heard him groan and curse under his breath. He sat up and looked at you with scowl but his features only softened when he found out it was you.

"Hey." You grinned. He glared at you his tough act coming up again.

"Didn't I tell you stay away from me?" He sighed in annoyance. I clicked my tongue and nodded. We were the only two in class so far.

" Yes. Yes you did. But I'm not going to." I say giving a lopsided grin. Mark raises a brow. He shakes his head for a moment before his features darkened. You could've sworn his eyes went black for a moment. Though you were scared, you stood your ground.

"𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 , 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠 , 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐."  Mark scowled glaring at me. I blushed at the name he called me but I still wouldnt give up.

" Look Mark. I won't leave you alone. You can push me away but Ill keep trying even more. I don't know why I want to be close to you. " I confess. Mark's eyes widened for a moment before he looks to the side muttering an 'whatever'. You smile noticing how his ears went red. You brought out everything you needed for this class.
" Cute. "

You slapped a hand over your mouth embarrassed about what you just said. Mark gave you the side eye raising a brow, a smile straining on his lips. You looked out the window and bit your lip hiding your bright grin. After waiting many tense minutes the class finally arrived and so did Mrs Jane.

" Good Morning CLASS." Mrs Jane smiled greeting us. The class as instructed greeted her back monotonously.
"Today we'll be doing projects. It may be on anything you choose. You will be assigned to your desk partner. It's due in 3 Days. Please arrange to meet each other within and after school. You may start now."