Chapter 15

Your P.O.V /Third Person P.O.V

" Y/n. I know my father is an ass but he's not wrong about what he told you. I won't tell you to pick a side but do what your heart tells you." Mark says thoughtfully as he sat down next to me. I could feel his chilling temperature right by me. I nod, looking down at my knees.
" I've got to go. "

I frown once again as he stands. I hold onto his wrist before Mark makes a portal.

" No! Wait. " I exclaim. Mark looks down at me a shocked look on his face.

" Y/n why are you nice to me after how I treated you?" Mark suddenly asked me. I couldn't believe his question.

" Mark... I really am not sure. I just want to. I-I l-l" I cut myself off before I could say anything more. I looked down at my hand. Mark sits down facing me and grips my hands in his.

"Y/n.... I know we both are feeling something together. Something is there but what. I feel like we've known each other." Mark explains biting his lip. I lean back a bit agreeing with him, I process what he said.

" We do know each other." I say blankly. Mark raises a brow.

" Of course we do, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you. " Mark rolls his eyes, a small smirk playing on his lips. I shake my head.

" No. I mean we've known each other as children before." I say slowly. Mark's smirk falls off before he eyes me.

"What do you mean? How do you know?" He rambles, I put my finger on his lips. They felt soft and plump, they felt how they looked.

" Remember when Baekhyun knocked me out." Mark nods with a snarl.
" I had a vision when I passed out. Like it was a party and there was little me, my parents, my brothers and a little you. You were adorable. And you c-called m-me yours."

Mark narrows his eyes for a moment. Before nodding slightly. He licks his lips for a moment causing them to glisten underneath the departing sun. You couldn't help but stare at his lips, they were so tempting and so good.

" Y/n! Y/n! " Mark called you. Your face flushed as you looked at him in the eyes. He rose a brow before continuing.
" I don't remember anything from my childhood and neither do you. That means something is going on and we don't know anything about it."

"That's right. From now on we've got to have a 7th Sense." I say nodding. Mark nods along with me frowns.

"We've got to be careful though. The Queen and King didn't tell us everything for a reason." Mark states. I purse my lips before nodding. He was right. They didn't tell us everything for a reason.

" OK, lets meet back here earlier tomorrow.  Early morning. " I agree. Mark nods and we both stand up. We stare at each other for a bit before breaking the contact.

" I'll see you tomorrow." Mark says before he pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me. I freeze but soon I melt into his embrace.
" Stay safe."

I flush and shudder as he whispers that in my ear. It made feel all bubbly in stomach. Soon we pull away much to both of our reluctance and go out separate ways. I make a portal to the angel world and step into going to my room. I hum happily and take of the dress hiding it. I soon see the, my helpers, Alana and Allura enter my room with new towels and a new bath robe.

" My princess, what has happened?" Alana asks me with a small smile. I sigh and look to the ceiling happily.

" Oh.. Nothing." I say shrugging. The two eye me suspiciously. I hum happily.

///Night Time

I sit on my bed getting ready to sleep. When I hear a knock on the door. I smile and call out to the person. The door opens and there Johnny steps in, my smile falls clean off as he comes towards me sitting opposite from me. The silence was awkward and tense.

" Y/n..." Johnny starts. I raise a brow and look out to my balcony, not feeling anything else but betrayal once again.
" Please forgive us. We did it only because we were protecting you. Please understand. I understand why you feel this way but at least talk to us. Again I'm sorry. Goodnight, honey."

Johnny places a kiss on forehead before standing up and leaving. I watch him as he leaves feeling guilty and some remorse. I still had that angry and betrayed feeling but they must've done it for a reason, right?

" Oh Y/n. What's going on? " I whisper to myself as I lay down on my bed my face hitting the pillow. Laying down, I look outside to the moon with a sigh. I was so stuck. Why did I have to be a pureblood? Why me.
" Why me?"

(Bold - Mark's Response. Normal - Your Response.)

Y/n and Mark's Dream
(This Will be in both Mark and Y/n's P.O.V I'm sorry if it's confusing.)

Opening my eyes I hear a soft voice call out to me, but I see no one only a black void. This void was comforting and familiar. In the blink of an eye that when I see her, my mother /y/n's mother.

"Mom!".                                        " Queen Luxsis"

" Yes, my dear. It is I. I do not have much time. I have come here to return to you, your lost memories." She smiles sadly. She soon holds a ball of light in her palm and gestures me over.
" As soon as you reach for this, you shall remember everything you lost. "

" This shall help you in future. Goodbye My Dear. We shall meet again soon. "

" Wait! ".                                                          " Wait!"

There she disappeared  but the glowing ball still remained in tact. I reach for it with a sigh and soon a white glow blinds me.

_-_-_-_
H

i Guys! I'm sorry for not updating the past few weeks. I have not been accessed to wifi or anything and I'm so sorry. On Sunday it's my birthday so I wanted to update for you. I love you guys so much! Thank you for all the support and I'm really sorry for not updating and disappointing you ❤️