Chapter 6

Your P.O.V/Third Person P.O.V
7 Days

7 Days till my birthday on Sunday, boy was I excited. Finally I could get answers. I'm going to be an adult finally. Turning 18 is a big day for me and it always will be. With a exhale, I walked into school, going into homeroom. I sat next to my friend, who was sleeping as always, Mark. After spending these weeks together, we finally became friends. He still was cold to me but it was working progress. People avoided the two of us like a plague but it was OK, we had each other. We still didn't know much about each other but we were close, not enough, but close.

"Hey Partner." I tease tapping his arm. He sat up and looks down at me. Even in our seats, I was still shorter than him unfortunately.

"Hey. How are you?" Mark asked, leaning back in his seat.

"I'm OK and you?" I answer back casually. Mark nods, shrugging.

"I'm fine." He answered nonchalantly. Y/n rose a brow.

"Just 'fine' , what's going on?" You ask worried. Mark raises a brow before shaking his head.

"Nothing." He answers back. I sigh, but nod knowing if I push, he won't say anything either way. We talked a little more, before a mysterious woman came into class. The class, now filled with students watched her in curiosity. She was a rigid woman, with grey eyes and short grey hair.

"Good Morning Students. I'm Mrs Gareth. Your substitute for Mr Salud." She said strictly. At this point, she was a little fishy. The way she looked towards mine and Mark's table with complete hatred. The way she spoke, it wasn't right. Yes there were teachers in the world like but not like this. Mark also glanced her with suspicion.
"

I'll be back in a moment but you two, there out in the hallway."

She pointed at me and Mark's table. We both looked at each other with an eyebrow raised. We stood up and exited the class into the empty hallway. Gossip and talk bounced around the class, like a ball.

"Ooo the lovebirds are in trouble."

"No surprise, their getting called out."

"Their such troublemakers."

Mrs Gareth came out seconds after that locking the door, after putting the blind down. Her serious frown turned to a smirk. She suddenly kicked Mark into the wall, causing the lockers to bend. She had knocked him out. The old women then tackled me. She stood up and grabbed my hair dragging me, outside. I kicked and tried screaming but magically a metal plate bound it self to my lips. Dragging me out of school, she began transforming into her true form. She looked just like a hell raven only she has gray strands of hair sticking out her head. I clawed at her hand only for a gold light to come from my hand. The Hellraven was suddenly shot towards a tree outside. My eyes widened in shock but I had no time to gloss over, what happened. I stood up and immediately ran into to school to see Mark, running towards me. He grabbed my shoulders and checked me all over.

"Are you okay?" He questioned worriedly. I nodded as I couldn't talk. He brought his hand up and touched the metal plate a dark, red glow forming on his hand. The metal immediately vanished from his touch.

"Thanks." I say quickly. We both run outside to see my brothers, standing there seeming to wait for us. They all had glares and scowls painting their lips. Behind them we saw a pile of ash.

"Y/n come here." Jaehyun demanded. I walked towards them, my head down. Before I could get to them, I was dragged behind somebody else. I looked up and saw Mark.

"Because of you, more of these are coming to kill her. We know about the first 2." Taeyong growled. I gasped. I was attacked by 2 hellravens in these two weeks and each time Mark was there to protect me. I really did appreciate, his help but after each incident I was told to stay away from him but I never did. I remember the second attack like it was yesterday.

(A/n : Flashback will come later. 👍)

" Y/n for the last time, come here." Johnny commanded. I felt myself shiver from his dark gaze. I was about to walk towards him when I was held back once again. I saw it was WayV standing next to Mark and me behind them. In the next few moments Dream was next to my brothers.

A fight? Their about to fight!

"How about we finally settle this?" Kun suggested. Your brothers and Dream smirked.

"The old abandoned warehouse?" Yuta mocked. WayV and Mark too smirked and nodded. Next thing, I knew a portal was behind the tree, in the shadows so no one else but us could see. My eyes widened, shock enveloping my body once again. Mark grabbed my hand and pulled me into the portal, where I saw an abandoned warehouse. It was basically falling apart and quite far away from any and other life. The warehouse was in the middle of a large corn field. I gasped once more, this was real. Magic was real?! The portal closed behind me as I finally entered.

They separated themselves once again. Each group standing in lines, each ready to lunge at each other. Though Mark’s side was outnumbered, he just wanted to fight for you. You couldn't watch as your friends and family fought each other, to what possibly seemed as death. You couldn't and wouldn't watch anything like that unfold. With an unknown confidence, you jumped in the middle just as they began running towards each other.

"ENOUGH!" You spread your arms and closed your eyes, bracing for impact, when you felt a familiar, comforting warmth emit from your hands. You heard a few thuds and opened one eye to see. Everyone was on the floor and a bright glow was shiny from your Hands. I looked at my hands admiringly. A red glow came from one hand whiles a gold glow from the other. Opening both eyes, I turned my hands around checking to see if it was real. It felt that way and you were hoping it was. Both sides, looked at you with shock and confusion.

"It's starting"

" The prophecy has began."

"She must chose a side."

You heard mutters coming from all sides. You couldn't quite identify who's voices it was but you didn't care. All you wanted to know was what was happening and why.

Who are you really and what's going on?

~^~^~^~>