Chapter 7

Your P.O.V /Third Person P.O.V
7 Days

As soon as Johnny and my brothers  got to their senses, they grabbed me, made a portal and walked into it.

"Wait!" I shout, but the portal already closed, the last thing, I saw was Mark’s angry and saddened face. 

"Y/n what the hell?! You couldn't just wait till your birthday huh?" Johnny shouted at me. I flinched and got out of his arms, which were holding me. My other brother's watched, the same feelings roaming around them. Anger, Betrayal, Sadness, Anxiety, Paranoia.

" W-What do y-you mean? W-Why are you b-blaming me? " I stutter. Ten comes up to me and grabs my shoulders. He looks down at me, his expression softening as he rubs my shoulders.

"Look Y/n, one of the reasons  hellravens were after you was because you hung around demons and the fallen." Ten sighed sadly.

The fallen? Demons ?

"F-Fallen? D-Demons? What do you mean?" I answered back. You were in both shock and confusion and were finding it hard to process much.

"Y/n do you know how you feel the auras of people, if their dark or light some don't even have any?" Taeyong asked desperation laced in his voice. I nodded.

"We've got no time for that. We've got to go." Yuta rushed biting his lip whiles gazing repeatedly at the door. I looked to the door hearing and seeing nothing out if the ordinary.
"Y/n go pack up. Hurry up while your at it."

You were hurt and shocked from the way they talked to you. They never snapped at you neither. You ran upstairs and packed a small bag of clothing. As soon as you got down, your brothers dragged you through a portal. The portal opened up to a forest, with glowing bugs of all kinds. It glowed as the night sky blanketed over the large trees. It was magical. I couldn't even admire properly, when Yuta gripped my wrist and brought me to the tree in the center, Taeyong touched the tree and a portal opened, in the trunk. Water poured out from the portal as birds and butterflies  flew out from it. Roots and flowers decorated the rim of it beautifully. It was gorgeous.

"Y/n get in

"Y/n get in." Johnny said sternly, I sighed before walking through the portal water wetting my shoes and socks. In the other side of this portal was a whole land. There was green grass, with all kinds of flowers adorning the grass. Dogs of all breeds ran across, the field , chasing each other or their own tails. Behind the field was a castle, grand and beautiful.

 Behind the field was a castle, grand and beautiful