Chapter 12

Your P.O.V /Third Person P.O.V
5 Days

After yesterday's awkward dinner, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about the day. He was stuck in my mind. Mark. Today on the other hand, I was tired and during training I couldn't concentrate. I was so tired, I regret having an hour of sleep. An hour?!

" Y/n honey. Concentrate." Baekhyun said a bit sternly but worried. I yawned back. We were doing self defense and I basically forgot everything after he said 'spar'. I was basically just dodging whiles Baek was attacking. It was tiring but I had to keep up. With my eyes half open, I dodged most of hits except for one. Baekhyun decided to catch me off guard and gave me a roundhouse kick to the head. Falling to the ground, black spots enclouded my vision as I saw Kai and Baekhyun running to catch me.

~01~

Opening my eyes, I was surrounded by white only white. There was nothing more than that. Standing up, I look around once again but it's still the same. The room place was scary yet so comforting. I feared it yet I loved it. Hearing a voice I turned quickly putting my guard up.

" Hehe Kai. S-Stop." The voice giggled, it sounded that of a small girl. Turning around a whole field appeared in my vision. I saw a little girl, with about 7 taller boys surrounding her. There was a table with a cake and pastries of all kinds. On trees laid bright birthday  decorations. It seemed to be a birthday party. I saw one little boy ticking, the only girl. You looked at the girl and immediately recognized as her as...as...you. You remembered the photos Johnny showed you of you two together as little kids. The photos your brothers showed you and one photo was of this very moment except for the adults who were here. A woman wearing a very large and bright rose gold dress, turned from laughing at the boy tickling who you assumed was Kai, and there you saw Ms Ash with white wings large and grand. Larger than those of the guards and Queen Nila . Her hair was styled beautifully and elegantly. A man next to her turned and lifted the little girl up kissing her cheeks.

" Happy Birthday, my pretty, pretty princess

" Happy Birthday, my pretty, pretty princess." The man chuckled. The little me giggled and hugged the man back, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, daddy. " The little girl smiled brightly. That's my dad. Then who is that guy who abused me? The other boys smiled in glee. Smiles brightened as another boy with raven hair and two horns on his head ran in giving all the other boys fists bumps. The horned boy smile grew as he saw the little me. The little me tried to wiggle out of my father's grip but to no avail did she succeed. Your little self's father chuckled and kissed your forehead before letting you down. You hugged the boy with horns and smiled brightly as you two wobbled.

(A/n : So Little You is Bold and or will be in air quotes '' )

" MinMin." 'You' smiled brightly. After a few minutes the two of you pulled apart. The boy known as MinMin held your hand.