Chapter 3

Your P.O.V/Third Person P.O.V

After eating my lunch, I rushed back into school avoiding people as carefully as I could hoping I wouldn't bump into anyone. I don't need another embarrassing moment after Mark. I had four periods left till I had a free at the end of the day. What I was planning to do then was beyond me?

I made it to my next class which was Science and was sat by the window right at the back. I loved the spot as I could look out there when bored, there wasn't much to look at but it something to relieve boredom. A textbook was passed down to me and I opened it with a sigh.

This is going to be a long lesson.

Timeskip - Free Period

I smiled as I breathed in the fresh air. I was currently walking outside onto the field the buildings behind me. I sat under a large tree, just relaxing listening to music. When I saw 6 guys walk towards me. I took my earbuds out and looked all over the place hoping they weren't coming in to me exactly and they were passing by in my direction but to my disappointment their all came straight towards me and my tree.  The tallest one smiled and bent down to my level. I rose a brow.

" Hi." I muttered softly. They all smirked.

" Hey Sweetheart." He smirked. They sat down circling me. Leaving me no space to escape. I shuddered , my cheeks going hot and looked all over at all of them. They were all hot and very attractive I wouldn't deny that.
"Your Johnny's Little sister right?"

I nodded and looked into his eyes, they were an electrifying brown. Not
a normal brown that's for sure, maybe their contacts.

" Yes and you are?" I ask shyly. The seven of them chuckle.

" We're WayV" They say at the same time, I nod and they look at me expectedly.

" Oh I'm Suh Y/n

" Oh I'm Suh Y/n." I smile shyly. They  grin back brightly.

" Well I'm Lucas , this is Hendery , Xiaojun, Kun, YangYang and that's Win-Win " I heard a 'hey' from eah of them as their names were called. I nodded.

" I know this may sound rude but why have you come to sit here?" I bite my lip, their rose brows before chuckling. Their auras were dark similar to Mark's but lighter.

" You new aren't you honey? Why can't we be friends?" Kun smugly smiled. I scratched the nape of my neck flustered.

" O-Oh.. Sorry. "

" It's OK, baby. How about you make up for it by eating with us from now on?" Hendery, rose a brow looking to his friends, they all smiled but I felt that  I should befriend them but at the same time, I didn't feel like I should. It was as if it was a bad idea to but such a good one at the same time. I was fighting with my conscience. I wasn't going to think once about my brothers I was making this decision for myself.