Chapter 9

Your P.O.V/Third Person P.O.V
6 Days

Six Days left. Six. Till Y/n becomes an adult and six days till the fantasy like prophecy becomes a reality. The night was long for Y/n as she spent it, crying or thinking, nothing other than the two. She was angry and felt so betrayed. She didn't even who she was or what she was. Nor what the hell was going on. She heard a knock at the door and muttered a loud enough 'come in'. Alana and Allura entered her room, their smiles immediately faltering seeing the Princess's faded eye bags and mascara running down her face.

"Good Morning Princess." Alana and Allura greeted sadly. The princess looked at them with blank emotionless eyes.

"Are you ready to train?" Alana asked as Allura went to the bathroom to start the bath. Steam floated from the room, the familiar rose and vanilla scent engrossing Y/n's senses again. She couldn't even respond as she was so blank and emotionless. She felt dead inside. People whom she loved for almost her whole life, lied to her. She couldn't believe it. She was in shock from everything that happened and everything to come. Alana lifted the princess of the bed and walked her to the bath. The princess stumbled a few times from the lack of use in her limbs the whole night. The bath was quick and somber no happiness or joy whatsoever. Well except for the helpers, they were happy to be in Y/n's presence. After her bath, her hair was put into a fishtail braid as her makeup was done. She wore her outfit with light struggle but still managed.

The outfit contrasted all your curves beautifully and elegantly

The outfit contrasted all your curves beautifully and elegantly. You felt restrained yet so comfortable in the outfit. You still hadn't spoken or said anything besides, the permission to come in for your helpers.

" Princess, they are waiting for you for breakfast. Prince Kai is waiting for you outside." Alana said softly. You nodded. You were happy knowing it wasn't your brothers who were escorting you. Alana and Allura opened the door for you , there you saw him Prince Kai in his glory. He was handsome no lie but you liked Mark more. Thinking of Mark broke your heart, the way he looked at you the last time you saw him. You missed him, even if you knew he didn't feel the same about you. He never would.

" Good Morning Princess." Kai smiled brightly. I bowed my head not really wanting to say anything. Kai's smile faltered.
" You know we used to be best friends when we were younger."

He started. He laced arms with me as we began walking. I looked to him curiosity getting the best of me.

" W-We were?" I stutter out. It was probably going to be last words I said during the day. Kai gave you a lopsided grin and nodded.

" We were so close and Baekyun too. It was wonderful. I really did miss you." Kai said his voice going sad at the end. I could only nod out of sympathy as I couldn't say the same. I don't remember much from when I was younger, actually I remember nothing apart those gastily parents I had. If they even are my real parents. The rest of the walk was him talking about, some of the things we did as children. It was intriguing and I was hoping he wasn't lying to me. We entered the dining room, to see the queen, my brothers or can I even call them that, Baekyun and the Queen.