8 | Search

**Jenna's Parent's POV**

"Bill, I'm startin' to get worried about Jenna. I didn't hear from her at all yesterday. She should have at least texted me when her shift ended."

"Honey, maybe she worked a double shift. It wouldn't be the first time she's done that. I bet they had a few nurses and doctors that couldn't make it to the hospital because of the weather."

"I don't know, Bill. Call it Mother's instinct, but somethin' ain't right."

"I know she doesn't like us bothering her at work, but why don't you just call the hospital? You don't even have to talk to her if she's busy. Just have them confirm that she's there."

"That's actually a good idea Bill."

"First Medical how may I direct your call?"

"Yes, hello, may I speak to someone in in your ER department?"

"Is this an emergency, ma'am?"

"Oh heaven's no. My daughter works there and I just wanted to check to see if she made it to work yesterday. She hasn't been answering her phone."

"I can transfer you to ER reception and they should be able to help you. Hold one moment please."

"Emergency room, how may I help you?"

"Hello, my name is Louise Porter, my daughter, Jenna, is a nurse there. Can you just tell me if she made it into work yesterday or today? She hasn't been answering her phone and I'm a little worried."

"Oh yes, I know Jenna. We've all been worried sick about her. She was supposed to work at 6am both yesterday and today, but no one's heard from her, which is not like Jenna."

"No, that's not like Jenna at all."

"Mrs. Porter, if you'd like to leave me your contact info, I can call you if we hear anything."

"Thank you. 555-4928."

"Bill, she never showed up to work and she didn't call! Something happened to our Jenna!"

Bill stands to try to calm his wife. "I'm sure she's fine, wherever she is. How about I call Ken down at the Sherriff's office? He can make some calls and send a deputy out to look for her car."

"Bill, what if she's stranded out there? What if something happened?"

"Honey, try not to think about the worst. We'll find her."

"Sherriff's office."

"Ken...this is Bill Porter."

"Bill, how the heck are ya?"

"Not too good I'm afraid. Louise and I are a little worried about Jenna. She left our house on Friday night and didn't show up for work yesterday or today. She hasn't been answering her phone either."

"I'll see what I can do for ya, Bill, but I'm sorry to say even my troopers are havin' a heck of a time drivin' in this weather. Some plows are supposed to be in the area later today, I'll send a trooper out with one of the plows to see if we can track down her car."

"Thanks so much, Ken. We sure do appreciate it."

"You're welcome, Bill. I'll let ya know if I hear anything."

***************

**Peter's POV**

I woke this morning thinking I had dreamt the events of the previous night, but when I opened my eyes to find Jenna snuggled in next to me. I knew even the best dream couldn't possibly be this good.

Moments later she started to stir and I greeted her with a gentle kiss.

"Hmmm, good morning." She sleepily greeted me.

"Yes, it is a good morning. How did you sleep?"

"So good. You?"

"Great actually." I smiled down at her.

"So, um...this was a little unexpected." She mumbled apprehensively as an awkward silence fell over us.

"I would agree. Just so you know, this isn't a commonly occuring thing for me."

She smiles up at me, "So, you're saying you don't sleep with every woman that shows up stranded on your doorstep?"

"Nope, I do not." I reply shaking my head.

"Do stranded women show up at your door a lot?"

"Nope, just you."

"So, you actually have slept with every woman that has shown up stranded on your doorstep." She breaks into a fit of laughter.

A smile crosses me face. "Well, when you put it that way."

I silenced her laughter with another kiss, deep and needy. Not many people can leave me speechless, but this woman has a unique affect on me, and I love it.

My arms are still wrapped tightly around her, our naked bodies pressed firmly together. I pull her impossibly closer commiting this moment, this feeling, to memory.

As much as I didn't want to, I let her pull away from our kiss briefly. "I don't know about you, but I could use a shower." I told her.

"That sounds like a great idea."

Before I could even process what she said, she lept off the couch and ran into the bathroom and shut the door.

As I heard the shower turn on, I yelled in after her, "Hey, I said I was gonna take a shower!"

Then I see her head peek out through a crack in the door, "Peter, don't you know how to share?"

I leap up from the couch and run to the bathroom before she can close the door again, grabbing her around the waist.

"I think you're the one that needs to learn to share." and I carry her into the shower with me, despite her squeals. I place her back on her feet as the hot water falls over both of us.

With her back to me, I move her hair over her shoulder, away from the back of her neck so I have free reign to kiss every square inch. I then place my hands on her hips and pull her backwards so her ass is pressed hard against my already hard cock. A soft moan escapes her lips as my right hand reaches around her stomach and trails down to run gentle circles over her throbbing clit.

I suddenly feel her hand reach behind her back to grasp my cock and begin stroking it along the crack of her ass. The groan from my throat was practically animalistic at the feeling of her delicate fingers wrapped firmly around me.

As my right hand continued teasing her to the south, I let my left hand wander northward to cup her supple breast. Her nipples erect, begging for my attention.

Jenna turned her head to the side and my mouth met hers in a heated kiss. Our moans of pleasure, a unique language between us, begging each other for more. When our lips parted, she looked in my eyes, "Cum with me, Peter. I'm so close."

I continue my multi-tasking, kissing and biting her neck, rolling her nipple between my fingers and working her clit until I feel her head fall back onto my shoulder as she cries out in ecstasy.  As her orgasm takes over, she somehow continues stroking my cock, pushing me closer and closer to my own release.

Before I can cum, she suddenly turns around and drops to her knees and takes me into her mouth. "Fuck, Jenna!" I thrust into her pretty mouth; my balls twitch at the feeling of my cock hitting the back of her throat. I explode within her and she takes every last drop of me before standing to her feet.

I wrap her in my arms and place a sweet kiss to her lips.

"You are gonna be the death of me."

She smiles and giggles in response. "Somehow I don't think you mind."

"Not one bit." Our lips meet for another kiss.