CAST

My dream cast for this story....I'm so excited to announce it!

Most of you know who is going to play Karanveer...maybe you've figured it out and also this cast is approved by my idiot friend Shreya too!

You can imagine anyone you want to but this the cast that I want to have.
______________________________________

Karanveer Sanghi

Aham Sharma

( I really fell in love with him when he played Angraj... I'm so obsessed with him. Karanveer is made only for him to portray.)

Naina Sharma

Erika Fernandez or Krystal Desouza or Pooja Sharma

(Anyone you like can play Naina. I asked many of you for the cast ideas and you'll ended up giving me these names...it's your choice whom you want to be Naina. Do tell who's your choice.)

Nakul Sanghi

Aditya Roy Kapoor

(I want him to play negative role, like somewhat he did in Malang, please don't hate me.)

Deepak Sharma

Fawad Khan

(He definitely fits this role according to me. Whom would you choose?)

Shreya Sharma

Shraddha Kapoor

(As told by my friend Shreya herself...)

Abhiman Sanghi

Anil Kapoor

(He fits too in this role.)

Meeta Sanghi

Shefali Shah

(She will rock as Meeta!)

Anika Sanghi

Madhuri Dixit

( Her cameo is life saving for the story.)

Pradeep Sharma

Pawan Malhotra

Avantika Sharma

Deepti Naval

(Well no offence I've always seen her in these type of  mother roles.)

Gagan Sanghi

Praneet Bhatt

(I honestly made this character only for him to play. He seriously does a great job in playing Shakuni. Gagan is actually inspired by him only.)

Daksheeja

Huma Qureshi

_____________________________________

And that's it...here's the much awaited cast you all wanted for so long. Please feel free to comment what you think of this and also tell your own preference for each character.

Do tell if you like this or not.

Vote if you like the cast.

Stay tuned ♥️