Crossroads

Chapter 4-Crossroads

As Hank drove, Y/N glanced out the window watching the rain patter on this window.

Connor observed the both of them, still trying to learn more about them.

"Do you like the rain, Detective?" He asked her.

"Love it. I almost moved to Seattle just because of how much it rains there." Y/N responded, still staring at the sky.

"Do you like rain?" Y/N turned to Connor.

"I-" before be could say anything, Hank interrupted him. "He can't like anything, can he? Why'd you ask him a stupid question?" Hank said.

"I don't know, I was curious, jeez." Y/N rolled her eyes at Hank's grumpiness.

After a few seconds of silence, Connor looked over at Y/N, and bumped her shoulder.

"I don't particularly dislike it. Its almost calming." He responded, making her blush slightly, while smiling at the Android.

It was quiet the rest of the ride, Y/N continued to stare out the window

Y/N took a deep breath as she exited the car, the moist air and the smell of rain relaxed her, as the rain drops landed on her

Y/N and Hank walked up to their Colleague, Ben Collins, beside him, what Y/N assumed was a witness, while Connor stayed by the car.

"We've already got officers sweeping the neighborhood, incase anyone saw anything." Collins told Hank.

"Ok, well let us know if they turn anything up." He replied.

"...What are you going to do with that?" Collins asked, glancing at Connor.

"I've got no idea..." Hank replied, walking back to the car, along with Y/N.

Y/N looked at Connor, whose LED was whirling, almost as If he was in deep thought. "It took the first bus that came long..."He began," and stayed at the end of the line. Its decision wasn't planned, it was driven by fear."