Tell Them

Natsu's POV

"NGH!"  I groan.

I was thrown into a cell after being cut and punched over and over again. My mind can't seem to focus on anything. It's all over the place. I'm worried about Lucy. Where is she? Is she okay? And the others?

Why now of all times? Why?

"We'll come to get you in a bit." Says the person who brought me here, the female soilder.

Her name is Zuna. When I was little, he was the one who raised me. I was different. I couldn't control my own powers. Eventually, I could somewhat control them...I was sent to live with Igneel. He took care of me and taught me all about fire dragon slayer magic, thats is until that day. I lost control of my true powers once again.

I killed Igneel.

Not some soldiers. After that, he found me. He put this choker thing on me. After all, I am his damned creation.

After years of living with that bastard, I ran away. Maybe I could hide and not meet the fate I was destined to have. I was wrong. He sent Zuna to look for me and catch me. She did but I escaped again.

Look at us now. In this cell.

A single tear escaped my eye. That mean I'm still somewhat human, right? I don't want to do this. I don't want to hurt Lucy or the others.

"Oh...don't cry, babe!" She says, lifting my head up, her lips barely an inch away from mine.

It disgusts me though not as much as my own self.

"Get away from me." I whisper.

"Hm? Was that?"

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled, bringing my tied up hands and swinging them across her face. I can't use my magic because of these damn handcuffs. I hate her. I hate him. I hate myself. I hate it all. 

"Bastard." She says, kicking in the gut, blood seeping out of the corner of my mouth once again.

"Zuna, Master said you could bring him in." A gaurd said.

"Perfect." Zuna spoke.

She picked me up by the scarf and dragged me outside. She threw me in another cell.

"Natsu!"

"Flamebrain!"

"Natsu-san!"

"Natsu! You're okay!"

That last voice...I'm scared to look up. It'll only hurt me.

"Come on. Tell them." Zuna spoke.

No. I can't! Why are you doing this now? Why not wait a couple of years and let me be happy for once? I finally felt happy when I met Luce and the others. You're going to take it away from me just like that?

"Natsu? Tell us what?"

I look up to Erza and shake my head. Gray, Lucy, Happy, and pretty much all the guild is here. All of them have handcuffs.

"Natsu. Come on! I don't have all day!" Zuna said, tapping her foot.

"Natsu...you okay?" Lucy asked.

"I...I...c-can't.." I chocked out.

"Fine." Zuna said, taking steps towards me and reaching for my scarf.

"NO!" I yelled.

It was too late. Zuna ripped off my scarf revealing the device that had kept my true power sealed off. It was a metal/iron like chocker with dark glowing symbols.