She's Really Gone

Stefan's View
I've definitely gotten close to Maya, she's now one of my best friends. She tells me things she doesn't tell anyone, she said it herself. I'm really gonna miss her, I'm trying to have some hope, for Elena and Damon. But, I know that she's not gonna make it much longer. And that tears me up inside, if I wouldn't have came here, none of this would have been happening! Elena and Maya would be at school right now and be happy, not crying and in pain! They'd still be cheerleaders and be peppy, not that Maya ever really changed. Ever since I've known her, even though she never liked me, she's still been peppy. Peppy, happy, hyper, giggly, she is always dancing around and singing, but only when she thinks nobody is watching, or listening.
If something happened to Maya, Elena, Damon and I would all be a mess. And that would not be good, it would definitely be a mess. Damon would go off the rails again and Elena and I who knows how we'd react to it. I really don't want to imagine it either, it scares me to realize that she is gonna die soon.
Damon's View
"I'm sorry that you can't go home, and that your stuck here" "Da...mon, I am home" "Baby, your at my house your not at home right now" "Da...mon, wherever you are, is..." She coughs. "... Is my home" When she said that, tears start to stream down my face. "Why are... Cry...ing?" "I love you so much baby" "I love you too" She said with a really weak whisper and weak smile. "Hey, I think you should drink something" She just coughed. Then, her eyes rolled back in her head and she closed them. She didn't make any movement or sounds, so I thought she fell back asleep.
~9 Hours Later~
"Hey, Damon?" "Hm" "Elena just left, I told her Maya was asleep, I figured she was since I haven't heard anything up here" "Yeah" "Um, Damon?" "Hm?" "How long has Maya been asleep?" "I'm not sure, why?" "Uh, it's been awhile and she should probably get something to drink" "Yeah, I'll get her up" "Ok" Stefan said as he walked back downstairs. "Hey, Maya?" I tried calling her name, it usually works. "Maya, baby? Hey, baby!" I said louder than before, this time shaking her a little. "Stefan! STEFAN!" I shouted, starting to cry. "Come on, baby, I love you, please don't leave me!" When Stefan finally got up here, he looked at me and then looked at her. "Damon, she's gone" "NO! SHE'S NOT! SHE CAN'T BE GONE!" I yelled, throwing things. "Damon! Damon! Hey hey hey! Calm down! Calm down! Relax!" "She can't be gone, Stefan!" I half yell, half cry. "It's ok, Damon, you're gonna ok" I just didn't even have the strength to fight. I just break down and cry. "I actually loved this one, Stefan" "I know you did" "This is all my fault, Stefan" "No Damon, it would have happened anyway" "Is she really gone, Stefan?" "Yeah, Damon, she's really gone"