There's So Much To Love

Damon's View
I have no idea why I'm being like this! She just fixed everything! And I'm acting like a complete jerk to her! Ugh I'm such an idiot! "Damon, she's my sister" "I know, I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on" She was silent for a few minutes before I said, "You hate me now?" "No, Damon, I could never hate you, are you serious?" I just sit on the bed and put my hands in my hair. She sits on the floor in front of me and takes my hands off my head. "Damon, I could never hate you... I love you to much to hate you" "There's nothing to love about me" "What?" "There's nothing to love about me Maya!" "Yes, there is, Damon" "There's not, you don't love me, Maya, you can't" "Damon, I do love you and there is reasons to love you and do you want to know what those reasons are?!" I was by the window at this point. "No, I don't, because your gonna make stuff up!" "No I'm not Damon! I'm terrible at lying and I always have been! Ask Elena!" "I don't want to ask Elena anything!" "Damon, I love you because your sweet, and you treat me like I'm actually someone! You try and act and talk tough and stuff but inside your not! Your loving, and your caring! You make me feel loved! Like I'm the only person who exist to you! You make me feel important! And I try, I try so hard to do the same for you! I try my hardest to do my part! But you won't let me in! I try and help you and you don't let me! You can't expect me to just know what your thinking! Because I can't! Damon I can't! I was just trying to help you and Elena so that we could be together without her hating you! And she said she'd give you one chance! One chance and if you hurt me you wouldn't get anymore! Damon, your hurting me right now. By doing this, it hurts me, because I love you so much! And I don't want this!" "I don't want you anymore" I said slowly, and as I started to go out the window, she cried, "Damon, Damon! If you go out that window, then, everything we have... It's over!" Without thinking about anything we had, I jumped and ran.
Maya's View
I gasp, trying to hold in my sob. I realize my door is open and Elena and Stefan are standing in the doorway. I don't see them but I know they're there. I'm closer to Stefan than Elena when it comes to personal things. "Maya?" "Don't, please" "Ok" I fall to the ground and Stefan grabs me and hugs me as I cry.