Leaving

Maya's View
Damon finally left me alone, and now I can get some rest. But as soon as my eyes start to close, Stefan says, "Wake up" So I ignore him and pull the covers over my head. "You need blood" "Mm, go away" "I can't do that, you need blood, Maya" "I don't care about it" "You need to" "I don't" "Yes you do" Damon says walking down the stairs and pouring himself a drink. "Damon, we don't need your sarcasm here" "I'm not being sarcastic" He says. "All I'm saying, is that you care about it, and want to drink it, your just not willing; because your like your sister, your stubborn" "I'm nothing like Elena, Damon!" She said standing up. "Ok, come on guys" "Stefan, tell him to leave me alone!" "You know he won't listen to me" "I hate you guys! I wish I never met you Damon! You ruined my life you selfish jerk!" "I've been called worse" "Well, here's something from me, someone that loves you, I hope you burn in hell" "Maya" Stefan said quietly, trying to get me to calm down. "Just, I never want to see any one of you guys again, ok?" Stefan looked hurt, and I felt bad for him. So I went and gave him a hug and said, "I'm sorry, Stefan, but, this is what's best for everyone. Thank you, for everything you've done for me" "I'll be here for you if you decide to come back" "I know, thank you, but, you guys won't see me again" As I was about to walk away from Damon, I nodded my head and said, "Damon, thank you, as well, for showing me what love is" He gave me a sad smirk. "And thank you for showing me what hate is, too" I said and walked out of the house. But then went back in and said, "Oh and Stefan?" "Yeah, Maya?" "Take care of Elena, and tell her I said I love her" "Wait your just gonna leave without saying goodbye to your sister" "Just tell her I'm going away for awhile, I need some time alone" I finish and get in my car, then leave.