🙊

"They are part of the Emerald mafia"

"Lmao, who the hell calls themselves the  Emerald mafia" man when I said that the police officer looked at me like I'm crazy.

"Sonny listen. This is a serious matter. They going to come after you-" I cut I'm off "Damn about time I'm worthy for someone" i put my finger next to my eye and slide it down to make  a tear affect.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT JIMNS HOUSE. 8:30

"So your telling me that the mafia is after you" my friend Johnny said. I told him everything that happened today and I don't think he believes me.

 I told him everything that happened today and I don't think he believes me

"My guy tat es ui rell(my guy that's un real)" he says while eating chips.

"While it did happen to me" I said, kinda getting mad.

CRASH

Johnny and I look at where the crash happened.

"PARK JIMIN" some man said as he entering my house. Dude this voice was so deep I almost said yes daddy.

"Dude who the fuck is this" Johnny asked. Still eating chips. What a fatass

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EATING CHIPS WE ARE GOING TO DIE" I said so pissed off at him.

He look at me and pointed the finger and said "fuck you if I die ill die in a good way."

That's when it hit me. If this is my last day on earth. I MUST EAT ALL THE ICE CREAM.

I looked at the man at has just been standing there. "You can kill me but hold up I need to die with ice cream and Hamilton". I ran to the kitchen.

"Wait give me some"  Johnny said running to me.
"Wait me too" . I looked at the man and I couldn't believe my eyes.

TAEHYUNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~