Chapter 2: First Kiss

"So anong trabaho mo?" K turned to the man beside her and he rolled his eyes. She smiled. "You're working already right?" unsucessfully hiding her curiosity.

She's already in her first year in college and she had always been wondering how people live after school, she still has to finish more than six years to study medicine.

"wala akong naalala naging close tayo, babae," he snapped, looking out the window. His arms were crossed on his chest, indicating how unwelcome her queries were.

"I have a name, you know," she said, giving another warm smile. "Ana Karylle Tatlonghari, but you can call me K, eh ikaw?" The man didn't answer and K frowned.

"Wow, I didn't know you guys can be jerks. Well, sa pagkakaalam ko inabduct nyo ako, let's see...an hour ago?" Vice winced.

"tsk!, don't tell Anne what happened kami ni Vhong, well, na carried away lang kami sa mga pangyayari." He was looking at her now and K laughed.

"That's against human rights, alam mo ba yon. I was properly invited to the wedding." she reasoned out and he rolled his eyes again.

"kung hindi kaman lang na late, oh edi sana di kami nag hinala na my plano ka." He looked out the window again, arms still crossed. "at kasalanan mo yon, teh!" he said like a petulant child.

"ha! at ako pa may kasalanan?" she screamed, accidentally hitting the brakes. The car stopped and the vehicles honked behind them.

"Hit the gas, you pathetic girl! magfocus ka sa daan!" he screamed and anger rose up in her system. That's it, she's been very patient with him. One more annoying word and she's throwing him out. She bet he'd gladly walk to the party.

"You're distracting me!"

"ako? eh! ikaw nga tong daldal ng daldal eh!" he screamed back and Karylle's head throbbed. "kung alam ko lang na napakalousy mong magdrive, di na sana ako nakisakay!"

"so mas gusto mo pang!aaaahh! bahala ka nga dyan-" K stepped on the gasoline pedal and the car lurched forward.

"SHUT UP AND LOOK AT THE ROAD!" Vice screamed. This man was insanely annoying. The car passed through an intersection and K sped off. "RED LIGHTS! RED LIGHTS! AANOO BAH!! I-TIGIIL MO ANG SASAKYAAN!"

"HINDI KO NAKITA! WAG KANG SUMIGAW!" K inwardly cursed. She just broke a traffic rule. OH NO!

"STOP THE CAR! STOP!" Vice screamed and K hastily pressed the brakes, the car stopped at the side of the road.

"GUSTO MO BA AKONG PATAYIN?" he breathed out, heaving like crazy and with beautiful eyes wide in horror.

"siguro..." All her annoyance faded when he looked at her. Oh my, ang pogi niya. She laughed and smiled sweetly.

"...nagisip nga akong gawin yon..."

Vice slapped his forehead, cursing.

"gagang toh!, kung gusto mong magpakamatay wag mo akong idamay!!."

"You should have seen yourself while you're screaming!" K told him.

"youre so fvcking cute!"Vice blushed and looked away.

"Shut up woman! And stop using that word, nakakadiri ka." K laughed harder. Being with him was more entertaining than she initially thought.

"hah? You've never slept with a girl?"

"kahit sa panaginip hindi ko naisip yon. Please, don't use the F word." Vice crossed his arms again, looking away, cheeks still burning. Karylle laughed louder and started the engine. She was about to start moving when someone tapped her window.