Simp: Confirmed

(AWOOGA RANBOO)
I woke up and looked over at my phone to see Sapnap sleeping. I muted myself so I wouldn't wake him. I went onto my phone and checked Twitter, I liked someone fanart and then went to change. (I don't want to put my style since not everyone has the same style, so just think of a cute outfit✨) I changed into ___________ and styled my hair like usual. I heard rustling and went back onto FaceTime to see Sapnap waking up. "Good morning" I said smiling at Sapnap's tired face. Sapnap registered what was happening and smiled. "Good morning, Y/N." He said, yawning. He went off of camera for a minute before coming back on camera, changed. We both got up and ate breakfast on FaceTime together. I heard a ding from my phone and heard another one coming from Sapnap. We laughed and opened a group chat on Snapchat. Sapnap asked me for my snap last night so he could add me to a group chat. Sapnap and I went into the group chat.

Bark bark woof grrr
DRÈ ✨
| BARK BARK GRRRRR WOOF WOOF
| SAPNAP, Y/N, GEORGE LETS PLAY ON
| THE SMP GRRR 😧

SIMP✨
| I- okay-?

ME
| BARK BARK GRR OKAY

GOGY ✨
| Wtf- okay?

I laughed and went into my room. "I'm gonna hang up since we're gonna be in discord anyways." Sapnap said sitting down at his desk.
"Okay!" I said opening discord. Sapnap hung up and he joined the discord server. "E"
Dream said, whispering into his mic. George and Sapnap started wheezing while I sat there, uncomfortable. I sighed and opened Minecraft as the boys calmed down. Sapnap joined, then George and Dream followed. I ran outside of my hut and started gathering materials to build my house. I ran into Sapnap on my way to Skeppy's."Y/N!' Sapnap said hitting me with a stick. "Hm?" I said stopping and turning to him. He crouched and I followed. He dropped a pink tulip. I picked it up and nodded at him as a thanks. He nodded back. We both went out separate ways before George said, "What was that?". I just laughed and carried on breaking down Spruce trees. I ran back to my base and started building my house. I miss placed a log, so I mined it but my axe broke. "My axe just broke" I said, sighing. "Hold on I'll get you a new one" Sapnap said calmly. George and I laughed as Dream became a tea kettle. Sapnap eventually came to my house and gave me a enderchest and a diamond axe. "Aww thank you Sapnap!" I said smiling widely. "Simp" Dream and George said. Sapnap sighed and crouched as he watched me as I finished building my house.
I went into my house and started decorating it. I placed the enderchest and went over to a crafting table. Sapnap watched as I made a anvil. I placed the anvil and put in the pink tulip Sapnap gave me. I named it "Sapnap's flower". I turned to him and gave him the flower to read the name. "Awww Y/N 🥺" Sapnap said smiling. I giggled and took the flower back and put it in my enderchest. "GEORGE WHAT THE HELL?!" Dream screamed. I looked down and saw "Dream was slain by Georgenotfound". Sapnap and I started laughing. I looked at the time, 11:03am. "Hey guys, I have to go to work. I'll be back on later." I said sadly. "Awww okay! Bye Y/N!" George said happily. I left the discord call and logged out of Minecraft. I changed into my Starbucks uniform and grabbed my bag. I left my apartment and drove to work.
Work was boring as usual, it wasn't very busy today even though it was Sunday. I heard the bell that rang whenever someone opened the door. I threw away the paper towel I was using to clean the counter and turned to the person who came threw the door. I stared at the person into front of me in shock. "Sapnap?!"