Comfort

⚠️WARNING⚠️
(SLIGHT ANGST!!)
I got home and changed into some pajamas, keeping Nick's hoodie on. I jumped onto my bed and stared off into space. I eventually got lost in my own thoughts and started crying. The tears just kept on coming, and every time I tried to wipe them away, they came back. It eventually turned into a panic attack.
"You meet Dream and George tomorrow, they're gonna hate you."
"Sapnap thinks you're annoying"
"Don't go to Brighton, you attention-seeking brat" Negative thoughts flooded my brain, before I got a FaceTime video from Nick. I answered and stared at my phone, before breaking down again. "Y/N?! What's wrong?!" Nick yelled into the phone. "I'm coming over." He said once I didn't answer. "O-okay." I said breaking into more tears. I hung up and went into my living room. I unlocked my door and sat down on my couch. About 5 minutes later I heard my door slam open. I jumped and turned around to see Nick staring at me in shock. The door scared me and I started crying even more. Nick shut the door carefully and sat beside me on my coach. He grabbed one of my hands and put his other around my head. He pushed my head into his chest and started to rub it gently. "They won't like me!" I sobbed into his chest. "Y/N, they'll love you." Nick reassured me. "I'm so annoying! I shouldn't go to Brighton!" I sobbed again. "Y/N, you're not annoying. You're funny and pretty and nice! You're an amazing friend, you have to go to Brighton! Please you have to go, you can't leave me alone." Nick said lifting my head up. I smiled and closed my eyes. Nick wiped the tears off my eyes and turned on my TV. He turned on the Grinch and went into my bathroom. I watched the movie for a couple minutes before Nick came out in a black shirt and gray sweatpants. He laid down on the couch and I crawled onto his lap. He gently scratched my head as I watched the movie.
(Sapnap's pov)
Once Y/N fell asleep I took out my phone and took a picture.
@Sapnap
@Y/U/N isn't feeling too happy guys! Wish her some happiness!

|@TommyInnit Negativity, Begone! (SOMEONE PLEASE GET THE REFERENCE)|@dreamwastaken Feel better Mrs

|
@TommyInnit Negativity, Begone! (SOMEONE PLEASE GET THE REFERENCE)
|
@dreamwastaken Feel better Mrs. Nap!
|
@GeorgeNotFound 🥺💖

I looked over at Y/N and smiled. I turned off the TV and layed my head down on the pillow. I rubbed Y/N's head as I felt myself drift asleep.
(Sorry! I know this was a short chapter but I wanted to do something before we went to Brighton!)