A good day :]

(NOT PROFF READ!!)
(Y/N's POV) I woke up in Nick's arms. I was slightly confused on why we were in the same room. "Good morning sunshine." Nick said smiling down at me. I buried my head deeper into Nick's chest. "I don't wanna get uppp" I whined loudly. "We get to swim today" Nick said happily. I shot up and smiled at Nick. "By the way there's only one guest room, and Dream is sleeping on the couch." Nick said rubbing his neck awkwardly. "I DONT CARE! WE GET TO SWIM!!" I shot up out of the bed and opened my suitcase. I got a bathing suit and ran into our bathroom to change. I quickly changed and came out to see Nick already changed. We walked out of our room to see Dream holding a shoe to the wall and George shaking behind him. "Uh...?" I said walking up to them. Then I saw it, A FUCKING SPIDER. A BIG ASS BLACK SPIDER WITH LONG LEGS. I screamed and jumped onto Sapnap. He caught me just in time. He sighed and put me down. He walked over to Dream and took the shoe, hitting the spider. George, Dream and I watched it fall to the ground. We stared at it awkwardly watching its legs shake. "Thanks Nick..." I said looking over at him, smiling. He walked over to me and pat my head. I smiled and went over to the kitchen to make some breakfast.
After breakfast we all got ready and went to the lake. Dream and George rolled around in the water like maniacs while Nick and I watched them with concern. "Aren't we supposed to be the crazy ones?" I asked looking over at Nick. He just nodded in shock. I felt my legs lift off the ground. I looked up at Nick. "NICK NO-" I screamed as he threw me into the lake. Nick jumped in after me and held me up. I giggled and jumped into Nick's arms. "You two flirt...a lot" Dream said looking at us awkwardly. Nick looked down at me blushing. "Well yeah-" I said as Nick dunked me. I popped back up. "Nick! What the fu-" Nick immediately cut me off. "I don't know what you're talking about Clay." Nick said smirking down at me. I rolled my eyes and looked around at the terrain. It was mainly just cliffs. I saw this cliff with a cute bench on it. "Guys! Let's go there!" I said pointing. "Maybe later." Dream said dunking George.
We just played around in the water for a little.  When it became noon we got out and ate the picnic Sapnap made. After that Nick and George tanned while Dream and I made sand castles.
Once it became about 5:00 we started to make our way to the bench. We hiked for about 30 minutes, once we got there George and Dream sat on the bench while me and Nick sat on the ground in front of it. I held Nick's hand and pulled out my phone. I snapped a picture and posted it on Instagram.
Y/U/N

Y/U/N @sapnapinsta Never touch me again 😺❤️I shut off my phone and leaned my head against Nick

I shut off my phone and leaned my head against Nick. "We do flirt a lot." Nick said leaning his head on mine. "That's the point dipshit." I said looking at him. Dream laughed and got up. "Let's go, I wanna stream tonight!" George said smiling. Nick and I got up and we walked back to the cabin, never letting go of each other's hands. Once we got there we changed into some comfortable clothes and went into George's room to join the stream.

Gogy started the stream. "Hey guys! I have three special guests today!" George said waving at his camera. Nick and I popped down on either side of him. "Hii guys!" We said in sync. "I'm here too!" Dream yelled from George's bed. We all laughed. "Yes guys, Dream is here too, you guys obviously can't see his face though." George said chuckling. We all just talked for the stream. He heard the noise of someone joining a voice call and looked over. "TOMMYINNIT IN THE HOUSE!!" Tommy screamed. "Hello Tommy!" I yelled smiling happily. "WOAH GOGY HAS Y/N OVER?! POGGERS!" Tommy yelled. "Dream and I are here too Tommy..." Nick said looking at me. I giggled and flicked him on the forehead. Nick and I left the frame since it hurt to crouch over and sat beside Dream.