Brighton

(Y/N's POV)
I woke up and looked around. Sapnap was still asleep under me. I felt bad, he came to my apartment just to comfort me. And I literally just crawled onto him last night. I looked at the time, 5:34am. I sighed and laid my head back down. I eventually fell asleep again.
I woke up and noticed that Sapnap wasn't on the couch anymore. I sat up and looked around for him. I saw him making some toast, already fully changed. I looked at the time, 9:18am. Our flight left at 2:30, so we had some time to get ready. I carefully got up and snuck up behind Nick. "Boo!" I yelled wrapping my arms around his neck. He jumped and looked back at me, we both started laughing. "Good morning sunshine." He said turning back to the toaster. I blushed and got some plates out. The toaster popped and I saw the toast. Nick took them out and got some avocados. He made some avocado toast and set mine on my plate. We sat down at my island and ate in comfortable silence. After we finished we went into my bathroom and got ready. Sapnap had brought everything he would need for the morning, since he knew he was gonna stay the night. After we got finished I went into my room and changed into a comfortable outfit. I walked out of my room with my suitcase and smiled at Nick. We got everything ready and left. Nick carried my suitcase and his bag and I carried my in-flight bag and phone.
I sat in Nick's car as he put the stuff in the trunk. After we arrived at Nick's he took his stuff up and got his suitcase. Nick's friend was gonna feed his cats when we were gone. Nick took everything out of the trunk and called a Uber. The Uber came after about 5 minutes and we put our stuff in the trunk. Once we arrived at the airport we went through all the checking and stuff. It was 1:27, we still had some time to spare. Nick and I went to Starbucks then went to get some food. After eating we went to find our flight and got on the plane.
Nick got the seat next the window and I got the middle seat. Lucky for us there was no one next to me. "Want some gum, for the ride?" Nick asked holding out some gum. "Sure!" I said taking it. Soon enough we took off. Once we got to a normal altitude we unbuckled our seats. This was a 9 hour flight, so we might as well get comfortable. I set my legs on Nick's. He grabbed my ankle as I took a picture.
@Y/U/N
@Sapnap Thanks for the gum :]

|@GeorgeNotFound WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING?!|@dreamwastaken My flight is about to take off :]I connected my AirPods and started to listen to some 2000's music

|
@GeorgeNotFound WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING?!
|
@dreamwastaken My flight is about to take off :]
I connected my AirPods and started to listen to some 2000's music. Sapnap took an AirPod and placed it in his ear. We started to jam out to music for a couple hours. After that we talked for a little and ate snacks. At around 6:00 we both just edited videos, since there was nothing else to do.
Soon enough the sun set and everyone started to go to sleep. I rested my head on Nick's shoulder and closed my eyes. Nick laid a blanket on us and rested his head against mine. He intertwined our hands and set them on the arm rest. "Night Nick." I said blushing. "Goodnight Y/N." Nick mumbled sleepily.

I woke up to the sun shining through our window. "Passengers, we will be arriving at Brighton in about 30 minutes." Said whoever said the announcements. "Good morning sunshine." Nick said taking out one of his AirPods. "Good morning.." I said yawning and putting out stuff away into our bags.

Once we landed we texted Dream and told him we just landed. He said he had just landed. We went to the bag pickup and got our suitcases. "Clay!" Nick yelled waving at someone with dirty blonde hair and freckles. I stared in shock as I saw him walk over. "Hey Y/N!" Dream said. "Woah...it's really you!" I said smiling. We hugged and left.
We got another Uber and took it to George's apartment, because for some reason Dream knows where he lives? We got out and walked up to his apartment. We knocked on his door and waited for him. The door opened and we saw George in some of his merch and some black sweatpants. "WHAT" He screamed at our faces. We all started laughing as George flung into Dream's arms.
"Come in!" George said opening his door. George's apartment was very nice, it made me wonder how much he got paid. "I only have one guest room.." George said looking at me awkwardly. "Well- George your parents have cabin! Lets go camping for a couple days!" Dream said boldly.
After George's parents agreed, George packed his stuff and he we went on the road. The place was about 5 hours away, but I could get to know Dream and George on the way, so I wasn't complaining. "Y/N and Sapnap in the back." Dream said sitting in the front seat. Nick and I got into the backseat and started talking. "I'm tired." Nick and I said in sync. "You guys get some rest, you've had a long flight" George said. We unbuckled and I laid down. Nick crawled on top of me. He wrapped his arms around me and I set my hand on his arm. Nick grabbed a couple blankets and sat them on top of us, since it's cold out. Soon enough we both fell asleep.
(Dream's POV)
George looked in the mirror and looked at me. "They're asleep." He said smirking. I smiled back and got out my phone. I took a picture and posted it.

@dreamwastaken
@Sapnap @Y/U/N so cute :]

| @GeorgeNotFound 🥺|@dreamwastaken2 GEORGE DRIVE

|
@GeorgeNotFound 🥺
|
@dreamwastaken2 GEORGE DRIVE.

I laughed and turned off my phone. "Get some rest Dream." George said smiling at me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
(Y/N's POV)
I woke up in the same position. I got out my phone and decided to scroll through Twitter. I saw the post Dream posted and scrolled through the comments.
|
@imlazy She's a hoe
|
@sugawarasenpai ikr tbh she makes the smp worse
|
@iaintneverseentwoprettybestfriends Yeah she should just leave.

I felt tears form in my eyes as I scrolled through the other hate comments. I felt Nick move under me. I looked down and Nick had woken up. "What's wrong?" He pushed himself up with his hands. I showed the post hesitantly. "Aww, Y/N! I'm so sorry! People are rude, but it's not true! You're amazing and everyone loves you!" He said rubbing my tears away. I smiled as Nick laid back down. "You guys good?" Dream said looking at us in the mirror. I guess Dream and George had switched places sometime during the night. I felt myself drift back asleep.
(Sapnap POV)
Y/N had fallen asleep again. We've been flirting a lot lately and I didn't know how to take it. Once we arrived at the cabin I carefully carried Y/N into the cabin. "There two rooms, you and Y/N share and Dream can sleep on the couch." George said bringing in Dream's stuff. I walked into the guest room and sat Y/N down on the bed. I laid the heated blanket we used in the car on her and sat down beside her. I smiled at her sleeping figure and rolled into bed beside her. "I'll tell her in the morning" I though to myself.
(George's POV)
Dream fell asleep on the couch. I walked past him and spit on his face. (THATS SO MEAN SKSNSN) I walked into Y/N's and Sapnap's room to see them cuddling, again. I quickly took a picture and sent it to the group chat.

                                    Poggers
|Me

                                    Poggers|Me

Me
|The babies 🥺

I left Snapchat and went into my room. I turned off the light and went to sleep.