School

(Sapnap's POV)
I woke up and looked over to my phone. It was 6:00am, school started at 8:00pm. I smiled at sleeping Y/N, she looked so peaceful. I took a screenshot and muted myself. I got up and took a quick cold shower. I walked out with only at towel around my waist. I blushed when I saw Y/N come back on camera, she had woken up?! I ran over to my phone and unmuted myself. "Sorry" I said laughing. Y/N stared at my chest before responding, "It's fine!". I smiled and went off of camera. I put on a black turtle neck with a black jacket over it, with some black pants.

(Sapnap's outfit)

(Sapnap's outfit)

I got back on camera and saw Y/N's outfit. (Chose a cute outfit off of Pinterest or whatever!) I immediately blush, since she looked adorable in it. "When does your first class start?" I asked grabbing my phone and taking it to my kitchen. "8:00" She said also grabbing her phone and walking to her bathroom. It's was about 7:00 when Y/N finished her makeup, I had just finished my eggs. Y/N sat her phone down against the backsplash of her kitchen, I watched as she made avocado toast. As she ate her breakfast I made my way to my bathroom and did my hair. Once Y/N finished eating we both brushed our teeth and sat down at our desk. We opened our MacBook's and got onto zoom, getting ready to join our calls. "I'm just gonna play on my phone and mute myself when it starts." She said smiling. I smiled back at her and nodded. "I'll do the same then." I looked at the time, 7:58am. "Okay, talk to you after this call, Y/N!" I said waving. "Bye!" She said waving back. We both muted ourselves and went off camera. I clicked the "join" button on zoom (idk I don't use zoom lol) and went into the call.
     After my first class I texted Y/N and told her I was done with my first class. She said her teacher was still talking but was done teaching. At about 10:30am Y/N unmuted herself, I went onto my camera and smiled. She giggled and started talking about some stuff, I wasn't paying attention though because I was busy staring at her.
(POV CHANGE: Y/N)
     "Sapnap? Hellooo?" I said waving at my camera. Sapnap had zoned out, and I was panicking. "What would make him snap into reality?" I thought to myself, that's when I got it. "Nick?" I said waving at my camera. Sapnap jumped back and looked around blushing. "Oh! Uh sorry! I zoned out!" Sapnap said rubbing that back of his neck. "Yeah I could tell.." I said awkwardly....was he starting at me?"