Home, Sweet Home.

I woke up and looked around. Sapnap was already up. I got up and changed, then went to the kitchen. I looked around and still didn't see Sapnap anywhere in sight. After I made some waffles I realized there was a note on the counter, it read,
Y/N: I'm going shopping for a bit! I'll probably be back at around noon, if you need anything call me. - Nick
I looked at the time. "11:30" I said out loud. I set the note back down and ate breakfast. After I finished getting ready for the day I cleaned the place up a bit and packed my stuff.
I heard the front door open and I walked out of Nick's room calmly. He had some grocery bags in his arms. As he brought them in I put them away. "You gonna go home?" Sapnap asked once we finished. "Yeah, I'll probably stream and do some work on the smp." I said walking over to Nick. He wrapped his arms around me, it's scared me at first, but I slowly warmed to the touch. Once Sapnap let go, I went into his room and grabbed my suitcase. We walked outside and Nick put my suitcase and bag in the trunk. We got in the car, and Sapnap started driving.
Once we arrived Nick helped me bring my stuff into my room. "Thanks Nick." I said plugging my phone into its charger. "Anytime." He said, hugging me from behind. I jumped again. "You always jump..you know you can trust me right?" Nick said turning me around to face him. I looked down at my feet. Sapnap lifted my face back up again, looking down at me. "I know" I said, wrapped my arms around Sapnap. We stood there hugging for a couple seconds before we both let go. "Wanna stream once you get home?" I asked Nick, following him to my front door. "Sure!" He said turning around and opening the door. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled back and walked out, shutting the door after him. I sighed happily and walked back into my room.       
       I cleaned my room up a bit till I got a text from Nick saying that he's home. I sat down at my desk and started my pc.
I got onto the smp and saw that Purpled, Callahan, and Sapnap were on. I joined vc1, and heard Sapnap.
"Hey Y/N!" He said cheerfully. "Hey!" I said calmly. "Callahan is here too!" Sapnap said. "Ohh, okay! I'm gonna start streaming now!" I said.
After started my stream, people started to join. "Hey guys!!" I said waving at my facecam. Once I saw that about 10.5k people had joined, I started to play. "Let's make a flower shop!" I said to Sapnap as he cut down a birch tree. "Oo! Yeah let's do it!" Sapnap said running back to his house.
Once we got the materials we started making the house. I noticed that Dream and George had gotten onto the smp earlier, but we hadn't ran into them yet. I heard the noice of two people joining the discord call, and assumed it was them.
"Hey!" Dream said shouting a bit. "Hey Dream!" Sapnap said as he built the roof. "Sooo, what're you guys doin?" George said. "Building a flower shop?" I said a bit concerned with the tone of George's voice.
The song changed on my playlist, and I immediately slapped my mouth. Sapnap started laughing loudly as Dream and George ran up the the shop in silence.
"Sometimes all I think about is you. Late nights in the middle of June." I eventually heard Dream singing along. "Heatwaves been faking me out~"
I started laughing loudly. I skipped the song and continued to build the flower shop. Once we finished the outside, Dream and George started to hint at Nick and I dating.
"Sooo, I heard Y/N stayed at Sapnap's house last night." Dream said. "Yeah, we watched some movies." I said, trying to stay calm. "That's all you guys did? I thought you guys went to the park together?" George said, laughing slighting. I sighed quietly. Sapnap coughed a little bit, making me blush.
I just smiled and carried on to build the flower shop, when I saw that Technoblade had joined. I jumped slightly, since he absolutely fucking terrified me. "Blood for the blood god." I mumbled, winking at my facecam.
After we finished the flower shop, I got off the smp and just chatted with the boys. Soon enough it got late, and I decided to end my stream. We decided to raid Niki, since she was live. "Goodbye guys!" I said waving at my facecam.
      Once my stream ended, Dream spoke up. "You leaving Y/N?" Dream said quietly. "Yeah, sorry." I said quietly. Dream and I had been talking more lately, since he said I cheer him up. "You can text me at anytime." I said smiling. "Okay...." he mumbled loud enough to where I could hear it. "Bye Y/N!" George said in his usual, loud tone.
"Bye!" I said. I left the vc, and laid down in bed. I checked Twitter, and liked a couple of fanarts of me and various people on the smp. I texted Nick before I went to bed.

Nick🥰🧸❤️

Hey bubs, I'm gonna go to          bed, good night.

Night ❤️ also, bubs? I mean I don't have problem with it but 😂

It's your new nickname dibshit😺

I closed my phone and shut my eyes. I felt myself slowly drift asleep.

       I woke up and looked at the time. "Monday, 7:30am" I read in my mind.
        I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. 2 from Dream, 4 from Nick, and 1 from George. I looked at the messages and responded to them.
        Then I got up to eat breakfast. I made myself some waffles and joined my first zoom call. Once I finished my school work, I got ready for work and left.
        "Hey Eddie!" I said waving to my coworker. "Hey Y/N!" She said smiling at me. Her hair was in a high ponytail with a scrunchie. She had brown hair with blonde tips. The end of her hair was slightly curly. She had beautiful hazel-amber eyes.
        "Omg your makeup is so cute!" I said walking up to her. "Go ahead.." she said sighing happily. I ran into the back room and got changed into my uniform. I then came out with my phone and took a picture of her makeup, and posted it.

@Y/U/N Eddie's makeup is so pretty I-

|Dream (replying to @Y/U/N)|Woah|GeorgeNootFound (replying to dreamwastaken)| Wtf         I laughed and put my phone away

|Woah
|GeorgeNootFound (replying to dreamwastaken)
| Wtf
        I laughed and put my phone away. I took a couple orders, then went to the restroom. I came back out and wiped down the counters. I heard the bell right and threw away the Clorox whipe.
".    Hello, what can I get for you?" I asked not looking up from the cash register.
      "The usual." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and there he was, the one and only Sapnap.
         "The usual it is." I said pulling my mask down to kiss Nick's forehead. I ordered his drink then went to make it.
         "Order for Nick." I said bringing the drink to pick up counter. "Minecraft later?" He said putting his straw into his cup.
        "Mhm, sure." I said staring outside. "Okay, cya then." He said looking at me, slightly concerned.
        He walked toward the door, but just before he got out I yelled,
          "Nick!" He turned around to me confused. "Love you." I said calmly turned around to make a drink.
      I turned back around to see Nick smiling at me. He mouthed, "I love you too."and turned around, walking outside.
        I turned back around and enjoyed the rest of my shift, making the drinks with extra care.