✨His Empress?✨

I changed into my normal clothes and left work.
     Once I got home, I decided to go on the smp. Once I joined I realized that Sapnap was on. I whispered to him, "VC1?".
       "Hey Y/N!" He said, I could hear in his voice that he was smiling. "I'm gonna stream, is that okay?" I asked, setting my chin on my palm. "Yep! I am too!" Sapnap said quietly.
       I started the stream and waited for the notifications to send out. Once some people joined, I ran to find Sapnap.
       "There you are!" I said happily. "Hey, follow me!" He said waving his sword at me.
      I followed him to a place a bit behind spawn. I saw a castle, kind of like Eret's, but bigger.
     "Woah! Did you build this?!" I asked, slightly shocked since Nick cant build. "No, Eret did for me. But I was thinking we could make this our castle?" He asked, leading me into the castle. "Oh! Of course we can!" I said looking around the castle. The layout was very different than Eret's castle.

(Imagine this but, ✨Minecraft✨)         We ran back our houses to get our stuff, and we transferred it all to the castle

         We ran back our houses to get our stuff, and we transferred it all to the castle. Our castle looked amazing.
        Once I finished decorating my room, I looked around. There was a chest room that was off of the kitchen. There was a dungeon, that I had a feeling would come to use.
       I opened some doors, that led to a hallway that led outside. Once I went outside, I saw a flower garden, with a fountain in the middle. There were bees flying around calmly.
         Sapnap came up behind me and stood next to me. "Isn't it so cool?" He asked, turning his character to me. I smiled slightly, before hearing a robotic voice ask, "Is that Sapnap merch?". I sighed quietly and responded to the donation. "Thank you NyxNotFound for the dono! Yes it is Sapnap's merch! You can go buy it at sapnap.shop!"
         The sun slowly set, and Dream asked to talk to us. Once Dream arrived at our castle, he joined the vc.
       "Hello, Y/N, Sapnap." He said, in his roleplay voice. "Hello?" Sapnap said, in confusion. "I would like to make a deal with you two." He said, walking closer to us.
     "If you two, can make this island live-able, me and some others will move here. You two will be the Emperor and Empress."
       Sapnap and I looked at each other, before joining vc2. "So...?" Nick said, turning to Dream. "I don't seem to find and issue with it, just as long as there's no government, you know? Since Techno might...try something" I said, smiling slightly. "Okay." Nick said calmly.
       We joined back into vc1. "So?" Dream said, looking up at us. "We agree." I said, stepping forward.
     Dream handed me a book, I wrote my username in it, then handed it to Sapnap. After he did the same, Dream wrote "dreamwastaken" and signed it. He put the book in his enderchest, and went off.
"That was uh...eventful..." I said, looking at my chat. "I'm gonna end my stream, I've been streaming for 3 hours!" I said calmly. "Oh! Me too!" Sapnap said, cheerfully. "Let's raid....Purpled!" I said waving at my facecam. "Bye guysss!"
Once we both raided Purpled, we got off of the server and left the vc.
I changed into some pajamas and laid down in bed. I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Nick.
(Sapnap POV)
I answered Y/N's FaceTime and stared at her camera. Her face was slightly lit up. I could see her e/c eyes staring back at me.
"I'm so tired..." she yawned. Since yawns are visibly contagious, I also yawned. "Well it is 1:30am, and you worked hard today, I couldn't blame you." I chuckled quietly.
"Good point." She said smiling at me. She set her phone against her pillow and closed her eyes. "Goodnight my Empress, love you." I said, taking a screenshot of her. "Goodnight Nick, love you too." She mumbled.
I smiled and scrolled through my socials before eventually going back on camera and deciding to go to sleep.
I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.